• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2017 The Fighting Game Tournament of the Year (Read OP, No Game Whining)

Gxgear

Man, the quality of Infinite just looks all over the place. Parts of it looks amazing, while other parts looks like total garbage. I'm feeling more positive now compared to E3, but really hoping Capcom polish this game up more as there's still a ways to go.

sinkfla87

That combo into the box was pretty killer. I think it's going to be a lot deeper of a game than people are expecting. I refuse to believe however that face under the iron Man mask is that of a billionaire Playboy. He looked like my old security guard strung out on Xanax.

Ever

Banned
BlazBlue on a Sunday

Rdn0lho.png

People saying jedah looks ggish....never seen jedah before or what?

I think it's more like people haven't seen a game as sleek as Darkstalkers before - Guilty Gear gets that trophy. So when they see something that looks as good as that, they think "Huh, Guilty Gear?" Capcom is ruined in the public mind.

mas8705

but Jedah was one of first few newcomers being leaked?

So to speak, Jedah was on that list with the other characters like Thanos, & Gamora. Only characters left on this list to be left out on this list are Firebrand, Monster Hunter, Nemesis, an unknown Capcom character (guessed to be Frank West), Spiderman, & Antman.

Later on, another pic got posted that showed off Venom and a few other characters that might be DLC.

Blazblue up next, probably my favorite EVO Sunday lineup in a long time. Gonna try to watch everything besides Smash (and i might catch bits of that here and there).

sinkfla87

I'm pretty confident at this point that Venom is base roster. They said the first season of DLC characters are all brand new and I can't see them having his files in the game data if he isn't coming out until season 2.

MrDaravon

Man, the quality of Infinite just looks all over the place. Parts of it looks amazing, while other parts looks like total garbage. I'm feeling more positive now compared to E3, but really hoping Capcom polish this game up more as there's still a ways to go.

Agreed, but the game is out in two months which means they've got like 5-6 weeks at the very most for polish. What we're seeing now is more or less what we're getting.

I'm out until SFV probably, everyone enjoy!

Top Bottom