• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2017 The Fighting Game Tournament of the Year (Read OP, No Game Whining)

Skilletor

It doesn't actually feel that much more empty, not noticeably so anyway. People are a bit more spread out though and it's looking patchy. One or two sections are empty, plus the top most parts of each section are mostly blank. I only remember it being packed for SF5 last year, but I did dip out for most of Melee.

I mean...the three largest games all dropped in numbers by pretty large amounts. It stands to reason that there's going to be less people here because there aren't as many players for those games.

mas8705

we are at 87k and still rising.

Don't know if this could have been a plot by Disney or by Melee players for the sudden twitch issue we had experience, but the viewers are starting to come back in.

Cloud vs Bowser: Let's go!

Edit: Also seeing Bowser at Top 8. That's crazy to think, isn't it? But if people have made it work, then I suppose it isn't as crazy as I thought.

The DirectTV Disney XD showing for this has been downright embarrassing. They literally cut off during matches for commercials and at other times come back from commercial when a match is already in progress.

Top Bottom