• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2017 The Fighting Game Tournament of the Year (Read OP, No Game Whining)

Puruzi

Banned
so was the monkey she kicked off the top of the stage

people should quit acting like some shit you can do in your underwear at home is the same as doing it to the best player to ever play the game when he has such a giant lead he can kill you in one hit and the stakes are the world championship and tens of thousands of dollars are on the line while you're smack dab in the middle of a goddamn stadium where every single person is watching you

you say Diddy is OP but the only Diddy doing well is Zero

there are tons of Bayos that upset really good players though, wonder why that is

it couldn't be that bayo is fucking busted, no way

Falchion

I've never watched competitive Street Fighter but after that Smash U finals, I'm going to stick around and see what it's like.

Winners
Punk (Karin) vs Itazan (Gief)
Nuckle Du (Guile/Mika) vs Kazunoko (Cammy)

Losers
Moke (Rashid) vs MOV (ChunLi)
FChamp (Dhalsim) vs Tokido (Akuma)

Punk is known to bust out his Nash against Gief. I think he did it at either E3 or CEO against Snake (or maybe both)

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Small break before the main course.

Will U.S finally win at EVO for SF or will Tokido or Itazan say nope. Any given Sunday. Forget what happened a year ago, months ago, yesterday. Now is the time.

I've never watched competitive Street Fighter but after that Smash U finals, I'm going to stick around and see what it's like.
I know most people prefer SF IV over V but competitive SF is a blast to watch. I'm terrible at the games but got into watching it with a friend and it's just so much fun. Should be a great night.

Zyrox

Oh well what the hell I haven't watched SFV in a while and didn't plan on staying up but I might as well. Guile theme getting me pumped lol

Wallach

you say Diddy is OP but the only Diddy doing well is Zero

there are tons of Bayos that upset really good players though, wonder why that is

it couldn't be that bayo is fucking busted, no way

not busted enough to be crying about it like you are, last I checked there were 8 characters in this top 8

JB2448

They could totally announce Smash for Switch at Evo Japan, couldn't they?
Having both GDQ and Evo in January and July is too much hype back to back.

Platy

The smash grandfinals were INSANE holy shit !

Sad that the biggest announcement related to Nintendo was Arms in Evo japan... I seriously expected a smash 4 switch teaser

Top Bottom