• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2017 The Fighting Game Tournament of the Year (Read OP, No Game Whining)

FluxWaveZ

Thanks for the replies earlier. This was my first Evo, and I'm happy with how I did, even though I am unhappy with obvious mistakes I made. The grind to get better continues.

Is Wolfkrone even there? Haven't heard of him at all.

Yes. He's still in winners, too.

LiK

Hmm 🤔

FChamp Ryan Ramirez‏Verified account @fchampryan 4h4 hours ago
FChamp Ryan Ramirez Retweeted TS|Sabin
Totally not true MVCi booth has 4 corners taking pictures now

John D @CapcomHQ‏
@diamonon
Replying to @fchampryan
I wonder if people realize how many set ups there are for MvC:I. Cuz Capcom made sure to bring a lot. @nycfurby what's your agenda?

TS|Sabin‏Verified account @nycfurby 2h2 hours ago
Replying to @diamonon @fchampryan
No agenda. They're next to each other, is there a problem of me taking pictures of both booths?

John D needs to chill.

ScribbleD

Bahh it worked on me - i switched streams. It sucks there's no sound dividers

Melee isn't drowning anything out. You're hearing the GG crowd most prominently with spikes from Smash 4 on the stage to the right and Melee to the right of that. gg crowd has thunder sticks and is also loud as fuck.

Source: front row for GG top 8

Hazzuh

Getting ready for Johnny vs Raven GFs

wg1wQ09.jpg

There isn't any Raven left?

That sequence by Tokido at the end was pretty sick. I was not feeling good about his chances after that 2nd game. BTW, it won't kill you to teleport once in a while Tokido. Unless you think Laura is trying to throw you ever single time.

Top Bottom