• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2017 The Fighting Game Tournament of the Year (Read OP, No Game Whining)

mreddie

same with the young america players, it's a young boy game

tumblr_onv0z1qPzI1uta6xoo3_500.gif

sinkfla87

I'm going to Evo next year to compete in every game. If I'm going all the way to Vegas then why not. I'll be wearing the GAF shirt wondering why my match is being streamed while Xian and DJT are fighting off stream lol.

There's been some great matches but honestly I feel like CEOs Injustice Tournament was more entertaining than this.

DrDogg

Where are you getting this from?

I hate this "phase" of the tournament. They go through top 32 way too fast every single time.

Agreed. SF5 is scheduled to end at 6pm today. They could've easily extended that to 10pm and streamed more matches.

.la1n

I'm going to Evo next year to compete in every game. If I'm going all the way to Vegas then why not. I'll be wearing the GAF shirt wondering why my match is being streamed while Xian and DJT are fighting off stream lol.

There's been some great matches but honestly I feel like CEOs Injustice Tournament was more entertaining than this.

CEO and Combo Breaker are the tournaments to beat for entertainment. EVO needs some major reworking.

Top Bottom