• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ex-Ravens cheerleader charged with raping teen boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

strobogo

Banned
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/11/05/ravens-shattuck-teen-sex/18532249/

ap081106012149.jpg

Molly Shattuck, 47, of Baltimore, was indicted Monday by a Sussex County grand jury on two counts of third-degree rape, four counts of unlawful sexual contact and three counts of providing alcohol to minors, said Sgt. Paul Shavack.

According to the nine-count indictment, filed in Sussex County Superior Court, the incident in Delaware occurred Aug. 31 when Shattuck touched the teen and put her "mouth on his penis."

Earlier this year, Shattuck launched a book entitled, "Molly Shattuck Vibrant Living," a back-to-basics approach to embracing lifestyle changes and better health.

It appears this woman found the boy on Instagram. She was also the oldest cheerleader in the NFL's history at the time she made the squad in 2005.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/bs-ae-molly-shattuck-20141105-story.html#page=1

A link from a local paper.

Shattuck, a self-styled fitness and lifestyle guru who was the oldest cheerleader in the history of the NFL, began sending provocative messages to the boy in the spring saying, "we would have fun together," according to the affidavit.

In the summer, she would pick up the boy during his lunch breaks from a class and drive him to the parking garage of the T. Rowe Price building in Owings Mills where they would "get in the back of the car and kiss or 'make out,'" according to the affidavit.

Around 2 a.m., Shattuck left the younger children sleeping in the rental home and took the alleged victim and other teenagers to a liquor store, the affidavit states. There, she purchased Miller Lite and Bud Light for them, according to the affidavit.

Back at the house, according to the affidavit, Shattuck then asked the alleged victim to help her walk the dog. Once they got outside, she began kissing him and fondling him, then performed oral sex on him, according to the affidavit.

The boy then went up to a rooftop deck, where he, Shattuck, and the other teenagers drank alcohol.

Shattuck then "came up and said that [the alleged victim] needs to go to bed," according to the affidavit.

According to the affidavit, the boy then went into Shattuck's bedroom. She stripped down to her underwear, performed oral sex on him again and told him she would be willing to have intercourse. He decided to leave.

http://gawker.com/ex-nfl-cheerleader...bse-1655483319

The details of the rape investigation involving the NFL's oldest cheerleader Molly Shattuck keep getting weirder. According to Delaware State Police, Shattuck's 15-year-old son helped Shattuck connect with the 15-year-old boy she allegedly raped.

Forty-seven-year-old Shattuck, who is estranged from her millionaire ex-CEO husband Mayo Shattuck, allegedly began a relationship with the 15-year-old victim after "spotting" him on Instagram. The relationship ended when she allegedly performed oral sex on him during a weekend Bethany Beach getaway with her kids. Now, court documents show that her son was instrumental in introducing his mom to the victim.

dabig2

Damn, 30 years his senior. I"m guessing going after little teenage boys didn't make her "Vibrant Living" book.

Ravens again, huh?

Anyway, this is super gross. They make it sound as though she was basically stalking pictures of young boys on Instagram? Ugh.

I'm sorry, maybe I'm messed up, but 15 year old me? Would have been thrilled.
Ohhhh boy, it's gonna be another one of these threads.

studyguy

Grown ass women fucking with little boys when they know damn well they shouldn't be doing this shit. Get your heads straight.

Camp Lo

Banned
Kind of sucks that the Ravens get associated with this just because she was once employed by them. I guess that has more bite than "Estranged wife of Constellation Energy CEO charged with rape"

kamorra

Fuck Cancer
that description of a rape is a real knee-slapper, isn't it
To be fair the wording they used on that site sounds kinda weird. I think you can point that out and still don't like what happened.
She also allowed the victim, who was less than 18 years old, to "touch her breast with his mouth" and also touch her genitals "with his penis."

Opiate

There isn't enough adults in the world out there for her?

Do you ask the same question of men? If a 45 year old man has sex with a 14 year old girl for example, do you assume he just had no available women his age?

Because I assume he's a pedophile.

Bravocado

You'd have been thrilled to be raped?

No, but unless more details emerge, I probably would have been willing.

The way the story is presented, a rich, attractive woman found him online, offered to buy him alcohol and sexual intercourse. That's almost an 80s movie plot.

Yes, I'm that guy. That guy who at 15 would've been very ok with this. If that kid wasn't? Then I feel really bad for him, I wish he hadn't been taken advantage of. But I'm fully admitting that I was a horny deviant at his age.

Hey man, I'm nailing your horny 15 year old daughter. Sure, I'm a 47 year old guy, but I scoped her out on instagram and messaged her and agreed to meet up. Total fucking hottie. But to be fair I bought her some alcohol and also, she is very, very ok with me and my penis.

Just wanted to make sure we were cool. You want to grab some drinks or something? Least I can do for the father of the girl whose virginity I took. Hit me up bro.

Wthermans

Banned
1 more year and he would have been legal in MD.

And according to MD laws this is a sexual offense of the third degree.

Do you ask the same question of men? If a 45 year old man has sex with a 14 year old girl for example, do you assume he just had no available women his age?

I don't think pedophiles are attracted to people that are (presumably) several years into puberty.

.GqueB.

Banned
Yes, I'm that guy. That guy who at 15 would've been very ok with this. If that kid wasn't? Then I feel really bad for him, I wish he hadn't been taken advantage of. But I'm fully admitting that I was a horny deviant at his age.

Turned that around quick. When you frame it like this, yea, I feels ya.

You deviant.

burnjanso

Shattuck touched the teen and put her "mouth on his penis."

How is this rape? I thought you had to have sexual intercourse to be defined as rape.

Bravocado

Hey man, I'm nailing your horny 15 year old daughter. Sure, I'm a 47 year old guy, but I scoped her out on instagram and messaged her and agreed to meet up. Total fucking hottie. But to be fair I offered to buy her some alcohol and also, she is very, very ok with me and my penis.

Just wanted to make sure we were cool. You want to grab some drinks or something?

As much as that was amusing, I'm not excusing what happened, regardless of ages or genders, I'm just thinking back to being a gawky teenager and imagining how that version of me would've reacted.

Rape is bad. Always. I was just damaged good growing up, I guess.

Nabbis

It does not say in the article that he was raped... It that a legal term or was he actually raped?

Anyway, there's plenty of countries in Europe where the age of consent is 15 and 16.

Althane

Shattuck touched the teen and put her "mouth on his penis."

How is this rape? I thought you had to have sexual intercourse to be defined as rape.

A person who engages in a sexual act (oral and anal sex and genital penetration) with a child under the age of 14 when the defendant at least four years older than the victim commits the crime of sexual offense in the second degree in Maryland. (Md. Ann. [Crim.] Code §§ 3-301, 3-306, 3-312.)

Maryland Law.

Edit, nevermind, I see that he's fifteen. Doesn't look like this quite applies. Not sure if they'll be charging her under state law or what then. Lemme do some more looking.

Edit part 2:

Found it:

Finally, a person commits the crime of third degree sexual offense, the least serious statutory rape charge, by:
engaging in intercourse or a sexual act with a child age 14 or 15 when the defendant is over the age of 21, or
engaging in sexual contact (genital touching short of penetration) with a child under the age of 14 when the defendant is at least four years older than the child.
(Md. Ann. [Crim.] Code §§ 3-301, 3-307.)

Wthermans

Banned

The term you're looking for is ephebophile.

Milchjon

Ray Lewis killed two men.

Terrell Suggs assaulted his partner and kid.

Ray Rice knocked out his girl.

Molly Shattuck raped a boy.

Rotten organization, top to bottom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom