• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Explosion at cultural centre in Suruc, Turkey, at least 27 confirmed dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turkish Army should go all out and bring Armageddon to ISIS. Fucking slay them. I've had enough and I especially am livid that my own people are being killed on our own soil. If the death cultists want a fucking Jihad they can fucking have one with the actual successors of what was the last true Caliphate. The sons of Ghengis Khan and Atilla will not stand idly much longer.

And it's kinda ironic you say that when you post pictures of leftist Turks who have volunteered to help a Kurdish city to rebuilt.

When even this story, where most victims are ethnic Turks, is twisted into a Turcophobia, you know that the hysteria surrounding Turkey in the West has gone further than too far.

Valhelm

contribute something
Turkish Army should go all out and bring Armageddon to ISIS. Fucking slay them. I've had enough and I especially am livid that my own people are being killed on our own soil. If the death cultists want a fucking Jihad they can fucking have one with the actual successors of what was the last true Caliphate. The sons of Ghengis Khan and Atilla will not stand idly much longer.

Go Ashina on their asses

kazegami

Today, Turkish government blocked access to twitter because of the Suruç Massacre [a bombing which targeted a youth group waiting to pass to Syrian-Kurdish town Kobane to help rebuild the it against ISIS and help the children there]. A Turkish court banned media organs from reporting about this incident and social media is also affected by this decision. AKP government told Twitter company to delete "unwanted" contents. Twitter is trying to delete some accounts and messages right now.

The worst thing is, Turkish government has been proven to actively support ISIS, thousands of sleeper ISIS agents are garrisoned in Turkey. Turkish government did not issue any meaningful statements about the massacre, which lead many to believe that the bombing was supported, if not orchestrated, by Turkey itself.

Chariot

Today, Turkish government blocked access to twitter because of the Suruç Massacre [a bombing which targeted a youth group waiting to pass to Syrian-Kurdish town Kobane to help rebuild the it against ISIS and help the children there]. A Turkish court banned media organs from reporting about this incident and social media is also affected by this decision. AKP government told Twitter company to delete "unwanted" contents. Twitter is trying to delete some accounts and messages right now.

The worst thing is, Turkish government has been proven to actively support ISIS, thousands of sleeper ISIS agents are garrisoned in Turkey. Turkish government did not issue any meaningful statements about the massacre, which lead many to believe that the bombing was supported, if not orchestrated, by Turkey itself.
This is fucked up. This is so so fucked up!

RamzaIsCool

The Amiga Brotherhood

It's true that Turkey actively supported rebel groups in Syria to overthrow the Asad regime. It's true that they have turned a blindeye to foreign fighters going into that country for that same purpose.

But that bolded part is just a load of bullshit and I hope you are smarter then that to actually believe that. :/

A Belgian newspaper ran an article that ISIS has threatened to attack tourists in Turkey if any action was taken against them. A Tunisia-style attack would be a disaster for the Turskish economy and quite impossible to prevent against, you just need one guy with a bomb or a rifle.

Ikael

I really, really hope that this is not true. However, wikileaks already claimed that Turkey have previously collaborated with Al Qaeda in the past, so that assertion doesn't seem too far fetched to me, I fear.

Well this is Turkey after 12 years of Erdogan. It is only going to get worse.

People voted for an political islamist party. What they hell did they expect? That mixing religion and politics will bring tolerance and usher a golden era this one time, as opposed to every single experience of that horrible marriage recorded in human history?

Dryk

I don't know if I wanna watch that video, what exactly does it show? bodies being blown up?
The worst thing in the video is a few people getting thrown a few metres into a wall

So we have western foreign powers not only occupying the lands, but reforming them again.
Not everyone calling for troops on the ground wants that, I certainly don't. But if groups fighting ISIS in the region need and want troops to fight with them without taking charge then we should be helping.

You read this :
I thought Turkey was a safe place

Yes, it is and it is also full of white people but since they are Muslim, I am not expecting the media to care.

And then you read this :

The fucking irony. Turkey's government is a fucking mess and fuck twitter for accepting to delete tweets and accounts, that's fucking propaganda

goomba

Banned
I see these amazing people, who wanted to help rebuild a town lost because of insane pieces of filth, who were collecting toys for children...and no I don't want off this planet.

Only thing that needs to disappear forever is The Islamic State. This is going to sound insane, but I want them dead. All of them. They are a blight on humanity.

What do you mean by "all of them" ? Are you calling for the murder of all the civilians (including thousands of children) that live in the islamic state ?

slit

I just can't believe that. If even a speck of that is true, I would have no words for the thoughts that would be raging in my head.

I see these amazing people, who wanted to help rebuild a town lost because of insane pieces of filth, who were collecting toys for children...and no I don't want off this planet.

Only thing that needs to disappear forever is The Islamic State. This is going to sound insane, but I want them dead. All of them. They are a blight on humanity.

So go and join one of the rebel groups?

No-one is stopping you.

If you want them all dead, lead by example...satisfy your bloodlust.

IISANDERII

You read this :

And then you read this :

The fucking irony. Turkey's government is a fucking mess and fuck twitter for accepting to delete tweets and accounts, that's fucking propaganda
Holy fucking shit. I hope some journalists are on this because it sounds huge.

Zultan

Banned
The part I find interesting is that Turkey was able to round up 300 people in the matter of a day. They could only do that if they knew who they were and where they are prior to the attack on the soldiers.

Which indicates to me Turkey was on a "live and let live" policy with ISIS.

Edit - An unknown number were also Kurds.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
What do you mean by "all of them" ? Are you calling for the murder of all the civilians (including thousands of children) that live in the islamic state ?

You know what I meant. The Islamic State isn't a country or a set of countries or anything. That would be legitimizing their claims of being a Caliphate. Which it isn't. It's just a terrorist organization.

No, I didn't mean the innocent people that are victimized daily by these goddamn assholes in Syria or elsewhere. I mean these evil murderers who call themselves ISIS. No I wouldn't mind at all, if they all croaked at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom