• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
These bastards in the #1 spot keep increasing at the same rate as us. They have been 6 ahead each time we get more.

this is a kindly reminder to please post pictures of your halloween costumes, especially if it's spoopier than mine (Alice from Madness Returns).

k thx

14650320_325923781118954_9045937261407630746_n.jpg

tangentially, if you have the opportunity to get drunk and steal onto a golf course late at night and harass golfers dressed as your favorite spoopy character, I highly recommend it. Who knows? You might even see a wild fox run by

Foxix Von

this is a kindly reminder to please post pictures of your halloween costumes, especially if it's spoopier than mine (Alice from Madness Returns).

k thx

14650320_325923781118954_9045937261407630746_n.jpg

tangentially, if you have the opportunity to get drunk and steal onto a golf course late at night and harass golfers dressed as your favorite spoopy character, I highly recommend it. Who knows? You might even see a wild fox run by
This year's been shit for me and I work during Halloween weekend. So I don't really have anything to show other than the fact that I fucking love apples.
a16DKMX.jpg

I know what I'm going as on Halloween

A guy who has to go to work and school that day. Yay! At least I'm going to a Diwali celebration after work tonight.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Oooo, we are going to move the clock for one hour back. One extra hour of sleep sounds nice

and I am drunk again.

And lonely

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
I bailed on every Halloween party due to messy Friday work drinks. Now I'm going out for a pleasant Sunday lunch.

Have fun all.

My costume will be a punkboy who has spent the majority of the week watching a shitload of bands and is clearly starting to feel it

...oh no wait that's just actual me

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I've given some consideration to

charlie-chaplin-31776270-345-4981.png

as a costume

But I only have a flat top hat. And that would require effort

Jobbs

Banned
My housemate has a friend who tends to flirt with me in a cavalier, overt fashion and it always makes me a little uneasy. I think it's kind of her shtick or something but whatever. I nod along.

In any case, they went out but my gf and I didn't feel like doing anything so we didn't. We've been laying around. I got her to play some Dark Souls which was fun/funny.

Cute :)

My housemate has a friend who tends to flirt with me in a cavalier, overt fashion and it always makes me a little uneasy. I think it's kind of her shtick or something but whatever. I nod along.

In any case, they went out but my gf and I didn't feel like doing anything so we didn't. We've been laying around. I got her to play some Dark Souls which was fun/funny.

Cute :)

you got her to play Dark Souls? You're cruel :mad:

Flirty friend is probably a bit jealous of the girls getting to live with you. I mean I'm speculating a bit here, knowing your housemate was relatively down on her luck before you brought her in and thus probably has similarly positioned friends. Also sometimes girls are more flirty when they're not very confident (as backwards as that may seem) because they're seeking validation. Just be careful what you validate.

I've given some consideration to

charlie-chaplin-31776270-345-4981.png

as a costume

But I only have a flat top hat. And that would require effort

yeah, flat top won't cut it :(

Jobbs

Banned
you got her to play Dark Souls? You're cruel :mad:

Flirty friend is probably a bit jealous of the girls getting to live with you. I mean I'm speculating a bit here, knowing your housemate was relatively down on her luck before you brought her in and thus probably has similarly positioned friends. Also sometimes girls are more flirty when they're not very confident (as backwards as that may seem) because they're seeking validation. Just be careful what you validate.

Yeah, she made an assassin named Dolly (even though I encouraged her to start as a knight, since that's the easiest) and proceeded to get wrecked. This angered her, though, which I found strangely admirable. Anger is preferable to disinterest. She couldn't beat ludex Gundyr on her own but with some coaching she did have a couple of respectable attempts. Once the big demon snake thing pops out of him she's basically done. :D

Re. flirty girl I guess that's possible but she doesn't seem destitute. I'm polite but haven't done anything (that I know of) to encourage her.

Yeah, she made an assassin named Dolly (even though I encouraged her to start as a knight, since that's the easiest) and proceeded to get wrecked. This angered her, though, which I found strangely admirable. Anger is preferable to disinterest. She couldn't beat ludex Gundyr on her own but with some coaching she did have a couple of respectable attempts. Once the big demon snake thing pops out of him she's basically done. :D

Re. flirty girl I guess that's possible but she doesn't seem destitute. I'm polite but haven't done anything (that I know of) to encourage her.

I'm not saying you have encouraged her. She could simply be tenacious.

And for all you know she may not even think she's flirting. Guys have a tendency to overestimate when girls are into them. (it's pretty simple if you put any stock into evolutionary psychology... the investment in mating and childbirth is much larger for women so we've been conditioned to be more choosy, less likely to trip on false positives of interest signs)

Misha

Banned
I remember my first time playing demons souls. Took a few hours to get to phalanx then I died right away. Took a bit longer to get back to them then I used up all my firebombs to just barely lose to it again and then just let my friend beat it for me in one try. After that I just summoned two friends in for every fight and just sat in the back with a bow :p

#hardcoregamer

Dark souls 1 and 2 ended up being way easier

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
The best candy

reeses-600x450.jpg

The middle ground

m-and-ms-facts.jpg

Terrible

candy-corn-pumpkins.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom