• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.
For real tho. She is a sweetheart. Just going through some shit. I shouldnt have done the touchy feely shit with her and just kept it physical.

But my penis was like "lock that shit down!" While my brain was like "what are you doing you fool?!"

I like touchy feely stuff. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

I live with two girls and we talk about feelings all the time.
I like it too. But I find when I open up like that then some romantic feeling start getting out there. Plus she started going for the hand hold and stuff and we are cuddling too mich. Its all starting to make us have feeling and I dont think either of us are in a position where we should be getting all emotionally attached.

Jobbs

Banned
I like it too. But I find when I open up like that then some romantic feeling start getting out there. Plus she started going for the hand hold and stuff and we are cuddling too mich. Its all starting to make us have feeling and I dont think either of us are in a position where we should be getting all emotionally attached.

Sounds good to me, but I can understand maybe you aren't looking for anything serious right now for whatever reason. If that's the case it's probably best to lay it out at the outset.

Sounds good to me, but I can understand maybe you aren't looking for anything serious right now for whatever reason. If that's the case it's probably best to lay it out at the outset.
Well I wasnt planning on anything serious. Its not yet. I just came out of a long term relationship 6 months ago but 4 of those months were spent recovering from a brain injury. Havnt really had time to enjoy being single. And I layed that out in the begining for sure. Her situation is even more fucked up. But I dunno.. here we are. Talking every day and hanging out often and enjoying each others company. The fact that I'm not running for the hills given her situation is why I was thinking that maybe I am the crazy one.

Halcyon

Is it a canned ham night?

No I couldn't find the pull tab. I could really go for some meat flaps though.

On an unrelated less innuendo fueled tangent.

My daughter does perfect form planks. She is like some sort of yoga savant already.
QyuyfvF.jpg

Tonight was enchilada night. It kinda makes me think every night should be enchilada night.

HERE'S A JOKE MY FRIEND TOLD ME TODAY:

Yeah, that shit's not gonna fly. This isn't a thread about nothing (and nor was Seinfeld... just people think that because of a dumb throwaway joke). It's a thread about people. And a lot of the people here are lesbian or bi. SO kindly move on to something actually interesting and we'll all thank you for it.

Why are guys so afraid to be romantic? :(

Im not afraid to be romantic. Im a romantic at heart. Been in relationships half of my life. I just dont think its a good idea right now.

FloatOn

I'd be more inclined to be romantic if human beings were actually worthy of my sentiments.

It has been my experience that people are deeply flawed and disappointing after a time and therefore not worth the effort

I'd be more inclined to be romantic if human beings were actually worthy of my sentiments.

It has been my experience that people are deeply flawed and disappointing after a time and therefore not worth the effort

I mean... do you think you are worth the effort?

Also does having a wedding ring count as a flaw?

Halcyon

I'm gonna make my wife breakfast in bed just to spite you romance-less heathens.

I drank a red bull awhile ago because I wanted to stay up while we got a chance to watch a movie. I've fallen asleep like 20 minutes into the last 5 attempts. Made it through WALL-E.

Now I'm fucking wired. AMA.

FloatOn

I mean... do you think you are worth the effort?

Also does having a wedding count as a flaw?

I most certainly am. I can rattle off a pretty long list of accomplishments but the important thing is I'm not the type of person that would intentionally screw over who I was with. This is contrary to the treatment I received.

I'm not sure what you are getting at with your second question.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds

You should probably take a serious look at yourself, if your real persona is in any way similar to this one, you are probably an absolutely miserable person to be around.

Yeah, that shit's not gonna fly. This isn't a thread about nothing (and nor was Seinfeld... just people think that because of a dumb throwaway joke). It's a thread about people. And a lot of the people here are lesbian or bi. SO kindly move on to something actually interesting and we'll all thank you for it.

I'm sorry. I have nothing against people of any sexual orientation or gender identity, I just thought the joke was funny when my friend told it. I should have used my brain and realized that that sort of joke wouldn't be funny to the people who frequent this thread.

I apologize if I offended any of you. I removed the content from my post.

FloatOn

You should probably take a serious look at yourself, if your real persona is in any way similar to this one, you are probably an absolutely miserable person to be around.

I bet it makes you feel good to say things that might hurt people you don't know on the internet.

I couldn't give less of a fuck. Try being productive next time.

I most certainly am. I can rattle off a pretty long list of accomplishments but the important thing is I'm not the type of person that would intentionally screw over who I was with. This is contrary to the treatment I received.

I mistyped. The other day you failed to pursue the girl in your class because you saw that she looked to be wearing a wedding ring. She was worth your time until that. Which is fine, that rightfully should signal that she's unavailable, but the fact that you were even interested in the first place runs in stark contrast to what you've just posted.

And it's preposterous because you have this myopia all the time. Relationships aren't worth it for you until you see a hot girl at the supermarket or concert or in class or whatever.

Further, it's astounding that you'd put yourself so high on a pedestal. I wasn't going to put it as harshly as Holly did, but everyone has flaws. I'm constantly amazed that the people in my life still love me, but I'm grateful that they do and choose to live like it as often as I can.

I'm sorry. I have nothing against people of any sexual orientation or gender identity, I just thought the joke was funny when my friend told it. I should have used my brain and realized that that sort of joke wouldn't be funny to the people who frequent this thread.

I apologize if I offended any of you. I removed the content from my post.

Nah, it's fine. I know you didn't mean anything bad by it. I also know it's really easy to say hugely insensitive things if you don't think about, and I'm sure I'm guilty of that myself at times.

If you'd like to introduce yourself a bit so we can get to know you a bit better, that'd be great :)

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Why are guys so afraid to be romantic? :(
The ones that are romantic are all weird or fuccbois.

I'm all for romance... what does this mean for me?

Jobbs

Banned

I don't mean to pile on, but dude, get over it. Who hasn't had a bad relationship? At some point you need to move on and don't hold other people responsible for your baggage.

FloatOn

I mistyped. The other day you failed to pursue the girl in your class because you saw that she looked to be wearing a wedding ring. She was worth your time until that. Which is fine, that rightfully should signal that she's unavailable, but the fact that you were even interested in the first place runs in stark contrast to what you've just posted.

And it's preposterous because you have this myopia all the time. Relationships aren't worth it for you until you see a hot girl at the supermarket or concert or in class or whatever.

Further, it's astounding that you'd put yourself so high on a pedestal. I wasn't going to put it as harshly as Holly did, but everyone has flaws. I'm constantly amazed that the people in my life still love me, but I'm grateful that they do and choose to live like it as often as I can.

I think everyone is guilty of having a surface level physical attraction from time to time. I was hoping that things with the girl in class would play out naturally and that I would have a chance to get to know her but due to the nature of the class there isn't much time for socializing.

And, if my earlier comment was perceived as me putting myself on a pedestal, it wasn't. You asked if I thought I was worth it, I wasn't going to say no, I have enough self confidence to not go there. But of course I have flaws, a good portion of the past year has been owning up to them, dealing with the guilt of my failures and so on.

The thing I'm dealing with now is oscillating between a severe mistrust in people because of what has happened and an optimism that people are actually good and worth it because I see how good my family and friends are. It's complicated but I'm working through it and the last thing I need is someone judging my process and saying I'm miserable.

I don't mean to pile on, but dude, get over it. Who hasn't had a bad relationship? At some point you need to move on and don't hold other people responsible for your baggage.

Im working towards that. This is the first time in my life something severely fucked up has happened. It's confusing and complicated to deal with real issues. I think the only person that can relate to me, because this isn't just a bad relationship is Hal (and I admire how he has been able to bounce back). Until you have actually been through a divorce it's pretty easy to say just get over it.

Now I'm fucking wired. AMA.

What flavor red bull?
Why not a better drink like Monster?
Have you ever dated a Monster Girl?
How soon is too soon to feed the baby red bull?
What do you think batman drinks?

The ones that are romantic are all weird or fuccbois.

I'm all for romance... what does this mean for me?

You've just described two unromantic things :p

I think everyone is guilty of having a surface level physical attraction from time to time. I was hoping that things with the girl in class would play out naturally and that I would have a chance to get to know her but due to the nature of the class there isn't much time for socializing.

And, if my earlier comment was perceived as me putting myself on a pedestal, it wasn't. You asked if I thought I was worth it, I wasn't going to say no, I have enough self confidence to not go there. But of course I have flaws, a good portion of the past year has been owning up to them, dealing with the guilt of my failures and so on.

The thing I'm dealing with now is oscillating between a severe mistrust in people because of what has happened and an optimism that people are actually good and worth it because I see how good my family and friends are. It's complicated but I'm working through it and the last thing I need is someone judging my process and saying I'm miserable.

I appreciate you saying this. And for what it's worth I like you! But sometimes you say things like that and it's hard to not roll my eyes at.

I asked if you were worth it because if you are, then that means it's possible for people to be worth it. So either you're the only person who's worth it or else you simply haven't found the right person yet. Obviously it's the latter. That's all I was getting at.

FloatOn

Sorry for the random bout of negativity. I really didn't intend to bring down the vibe but I consider most of you friends and that I can trust with more than just pleasantries :/

Halcyon

What flavor red bull?
Why not a better drink like Monster?
Have you ever dated a Monster Girl?
How soon is too soon to feed the baby red bull?
What do you think batman drinks?

The low carb one.

I wanted a small can to drink quickly. My wife doesn't like me drinking them so like a coward I got it when I went to pick up toilet paper.

I don't know what a monster girl is. Is that someone who drinks monster. Does that make them different in the same way a Juggalo is different.

Probably 18 years. I don't think you're classified as a baby by that age though. I'll have to check my Idiots Guide to Bad Fathering book.

I would assume Batman drinks lots of water. Probably some protein shakes. Maybe some smoothies. Hes into cross fit apparently as he's been seen hitting tires and pulling heavy chains around. Kinda douchey.

Sorry for the random bout of negativity. I really didn't intend to bring down the vibe but I consider most of you friends and that I can trust with more than just pleasantries :/

Understandable. Thank you!

(and sorry that sometimes I tone police too much. I just like being happy ♥)

The low carb one.

I wanted a small can to drink quickly. My wife doesn't like me drinking them so like a coward I got it when I went to pick up toilet paper.

I don't know what a monster girl is. Is that someone who drinks monster. Does that make them different in the same way a Juggalo is different.

Probably 18 years. I don't think you're classified as a baby by that age though. I'll have to check my Idiots Guide to Bad Fathering book.

I would assume Batman drinks lots of water. Probably some protein shakes. Maybe some smoothies. Hes into cross fit apparently as he's been seen hitting tires and pulling heavy chains around. Kinda douchey.

Hal, you need to go to more dirt bike rallies.

Monster-girl-5.jpg

Halcyon

Hal, you need to go to more dirt bike rallies.

Monster-girl-5.jpg

Oh I'm X-treme. I rally. I moto. I'm all about the cross with the fakey to can-can nose grab 180.

No I haven't dated a Monster Girl. The girls I dated when I was plowing through birth canals were what I would describe as 'homely'. Lots of cats. Way too much embroidery and Fresca.

FloatOn

I meant you legitimately seem unhappy.

I have my moments but in general I'm pretty satisfied with my life. Basically the only thing I don't have figured out is whether I want to put myself out there again. Time will tell if that happens but I'm not too concerned.

Halcyon

I have my moments but in general I'm pretty satisfied with my life. Basically the only thing I don't have figured out is whether I want to put myself out there again. Time will tell if that happens but I'm not too concerned.

You need to whore yourself around a bit. It will clear up the pain and reset your brain. Get back on the horse so to speak.

Aw man, tomorrow's the last day of Fest, a fact which has just made me incredibly sad

Gonna have the best party to Pup and Jeff Rosenstock and The Copyrights again and Jabber doing a Spice Girls cover set though

I would never suggest drug use. I'm talking about equine relations.
Ew gross

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom