• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.
S5D4YxO.gif

my skilled hands are busy

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Sometimes a dude just feels sweaty and needs to pop off his shirt trab don't body shame the dude.

Also how nice was his bod 1-10?

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Not even on a "yah" to "nah" scale? I bet if he posted a topless selfie his body has got to be pretty "yah".

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I dont take shirtless pics because I leave the hotness to be seen in person. My penis is constantly exposed in pics however.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
That poster is giving me Outlaw Star flasbacks. I don't want to remember.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Fuck that I am selling my positive vibes for cold hard cash.

AcridMeat

Banned
Friend is in town, haven't seen him in almost a year so we went out last night. He sent me a text just before I got up saying "Jesus I think I'm still drunk."

We did good \o/
I can understand the desire to bash people with rocks if that's your equipment.
Rust sucks. I'm glad I didn't buy it. I tried playing on my friends' server last night, and all that happened was there were no resources to gather really, and some guy griefing by killing some of us over and over.

Got my first solo win in King of the Kill last night though. What a rush!

Numb

Haha. I dont look like a child anymore although I keep it a little more tidy and less hobo from the wilderness now.

http://i.imgur.com/WaOcxKY.png
Man-with-beard-approves.gif
����. See those beams of light

One day will see what I look like without a beard... but not anytime soon :_:
you guys look good with your beards.

my gf still wants me to grow one but I've yet to commit. I don't know if it works on me and I don't like feeling like something's on my face.
You'll know if it works after you try growing it.Cut if it doesn't
Besides your girl wants it which is important

Jobbs

Banned
you guys look good with your beards.

my gf still wants me to grow one but I've yet to commit. I don't know if it works on me and I don't like feeling like something's on my face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom