• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.
you guys look good with your beards.

my gf still wants me to grow one but I've yet to commit. I don't know if it works on me and I don't like feeling like something's on my face.
I felt weird at first. But once you get past the itchy stage and the initial "holy shit I look so much older" stage, it just becomes as much a part of you as the hair on your head. Just keep it trimmed by the upper lip so it doesnt grow into your mouth. Chewing on your beard when youre eating is the worst.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
13635f17c3.jpg
Who's your daddy?

Jobbs

Banned
You'll know if it works after you try growing it.Cut if it doesn't
Besides your girl wants it which is important

Yep, easy to abort if it goes horribly wrong. :)

I felt weird at first. But once you get past the itchy stage and the initial "holy shit I look so much older" stage, it just becomes as much a part of you as the hair on your head. Just keep it trimmed by the upper lip so it doesnt grow into your mouth. Chewing on your beard when youre eating is the worst.

I have kind of a baby face so I'm never sure if beards work for or against it. In any case it just hasn't been my thing, I'm only even considering it because my gf likes the idea and I do all kinds of dumb shit for her. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Shirtless (or more) selfie messages without being asked for are so fucking weird lol

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Oh wow, someone called in asking for help with their original NES.
NES problems are usually misdiagnosed. Everyone thinks their 72pin is fucked but usually it is just corrosion. Some brasso usually does the trick.

One reason I am excited about the death of optical drives

FloatOn

NES problems are usually misdiagnosed. Everyone thinks their 72pin is fucked but usually it is just corrosion. Some brasso usually does the trick.

I'm excited about the death of physical media and the hoarding that goes along with it

Seems fair. Dumb usernames are a blight
Losing a over a grand in PSN purchases because of the name ThunderKak? Nah I dont think thats fair. Especially when there are names out there that are actually offensive. Call it dumb all you want. There is nothing immoral or offensive about it.

Luckily Sony agreed with me.

Basically this. Sometimes people are still shocked that we don't offer repairs on NES systems.

gosh I look like a zombie today, I just looked in the mirror and scared myself. I get these bloodshot eyes sometimes at random and I don't know why >.<

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
You understand the amount of lawsuits that would happen if that took place?

You understand this has already happened many times and that your EULA specifically states that this is a possibility and the publisher retains the right to revoke the license as they see fit?

Not to mention games that have been delisted and were unable to be redownloaded, digital games that are lost in ether forever, and that doesn't even get into the fact that bandwitchy caps and speed limits area thing. Oh and some of us spend months and years in places with no internet connection.

AcridMeat

Banned
Had a hilarious hangover lunch with said friend, speaking of zombies.

I just want to sleep but I need to leave soon for Halloween shits tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom