• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.
Told the ex wife that I was going to hire a lawyer to finalize our divorce so I can finally move forward on selling the house and getting a new lease on life since she was dragging her feet about everything and throwing tantrums every time I brought it up. She spent an hour sending me all sorts of fun messages on Facebook and on the phone, and then blocked me.

Nice to know she can be an adult about these things and not make things harder than they have to be. Really, it is. I am so happy that I spent 7 of my prime years with this woman.
/s

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I made a graphic

wHEGwnt.png

See, I have never understood the problem with deadlines. If you have some serious experience, setting goals and hitting them shouldn't be THAT hard barring catastrophe. Every time I have been given a deadline for a project at work, I just figure out how many hours a day I have to assign to it, then find a few volunteers to put in extra hours if needed to get it done. Only time I bombed on a hard deadline was when I was flat out not given the equipment to get it done.

Told the ex wife that I was going to hire a lawyer to finalize our divorce so I can finally move forward on selling the house and getting a new lease on life since she was dragging her feet about everything and throwing tantrums every time I brought it up. She spent an hour sending me all sorts of fun messages on Facebook and on the phone, and then blocked me.

Nice to know she can be an adult about these things and not make things harder than they have to be. Really, it is. I am so happy that I spent 7 of my prime years with this woman.
/s

:(

what took you so long to leave her?

:(

what took you so long to leave her?

She was a manipulative control freak. Everything had to be here way, or the highway. And since I was so convinced I was in love with her (I may have been at one point) I kept on letting it get worse. Combine that with constant emotional abuse making me feel like she lowered herself to be with me, and it was a perfect storm

Jobbs

Banned
She was a manipulative control freak. Everything had to be here way, or the highway. And since I was so convinced I was in love with her (I may have been at one point) I kept on letting it get worse. Combine that with constant emotional abuse making me feel like she lowered herself to be with me, and it was a perfect storm

are you sure it wasn't this?

A burned out husk of a man, a long term blue collar type with more work ethic than common sense with an anger management issue and a drinking problem in the midst of what could very well be an ugly divorce.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

/s
Sorry to hear that. May your future be free of petulantly childish bullshit.

I'm not pissed. I'm being short because explaining why Transhuman gets off wearing the face of another person is not in my job description. He knows I don't like it. He doesn't seem to care. End of the story as far as I'm concerned. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
You havent failed this place yet. The standards are extremely low to fail. Haha but you're ok don't worry mate.

Xiao Hu

Talking about avatars, I need a new one...

Lili, can you do a quick paint for me? I'll send/provide you with a new pic if yes :)

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
vidya and chill

sounds like vazra

Every time I hear the word "gamer" I want to get fucked by a dragon dildo, because any other feeling would be better then the avalanche of shame and cringe that overcomes me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom