• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Here we go
w9R193o.png

FloatOn

Pulling a Michael Moore and selectively quoting stuff from a person who is clearly going through a hard time is a dick move.

Sorry you can't see that

*insert vaz pic here*

Xiao Hu

When your mother thinks it's a good idea to 'exploit' you as an emotional support for her existential dread/relationship problems while you already have to battle your own demons

w9R193o.png

Also when the only girl for the last two years you kind of connected to wants to skype with you but you're late since you had to visit your lonely mother

w9R193o.png

I'm a whiny bitch, I know :/

What did Dennis get banned for anyway? I was used to him being banned but always assumed he was coming back. Didnt know it was a perm this time. Thats shitty.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Gooooooooooooooood morning

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
What did Dennis get banned for anyway? I was used to him being banned but always assumed he was coming back. Didnt know it was a perm this time. Thats shitty.

"In this country American means white. Everybody else has to hyphenate."

-Toni Morrison

Getting a Teal Pumpkin today from Target.

Doing carving tonight. We already have three regular Pumpkins.

Although, it's so fucking rainy out that I think we're gonna have a Wet Halloween.

Pity. I wanted to go to the Treasure Island Flea today.

I love standing in the rain like Andy Dufresne at the end of Shawshank. Minus being covered in shit.

New rap lyric:

Standing in the rain like Andy Dufresne/
Escaping from the prison thats inside of my brain/

Do you think it would be easier to convince people who haven't done it before to play or find people who aren't weird who already play?

well you need a game master so unless you're doing at there has to be at least one experienced person. apart from that it doesn't really matter but I found that most people I know find it "too nerdy" or something

edit: when all your pen&paper friends move away:

w9R193o.png

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Oh man, I got some scores at the thrift shop today. Was taking my niece to get stuff for her Homestuck costume and I managed to snag 4 NES games(Blaster Master, Jackal, Guardian legend, street cop) for 98c each and 2 PS2 controllers for 75c. They had a target branded GBA for $3 too but it was missing its battery cover so I refrained.

Misha

Banned
well you need a game master so unless you're doing at there has to be at least one experienced person. apart from that it doesn't really matter but I found that most people I know find it "too nerdy" or something

edit: when all your pen&paper friends move away:

I'm pretty much always game master anyway

I figure one way to get people interested is to start with betrayal at house on the hill and when they inevitably love that go into rpgs since that's really the only thing that follows similar formulas. from my experience, the only reason why people are averse to it is stereotypes and such (I felt similarly at first tbh)

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
As I said yesterday I agree completely that digital games can potentially vanish any time and inevitably will... That said, I primarily shop digital nowadays for convenience, and in the case of Steam I feel confident they'll be around at least for the forseeable future.

I mean, there are always ways around it. No CD cracks and such. But it's the principal Skinner of the matter to me. But digital routinely is useless for me since I am often in places where I have no way to get online to authenticate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom