• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am really tempted to go back to console gaming but all of my friends are on PC and I have 0 friends on console.

This is not first post of a new page material, dammit...

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Because bunnies are cute and fluffy? I know people that will throw a tantrum if you mention rabbit stew near them, it's kinda strange. It's a game animal, prefectly legit eating much like squirrel and turtle.
In SERE they taught us that rabbit eyes are some of the most nutritious, naturally sterile food available to you with no way to cook and showed us how to remove and eat the eyes raw.

Jobbs

Banned
In lighter news, laying in bed replaying DQ7. Finished up SMT4A. Fuck you God.

My DQ7 game has been turned on (and mostly in sleep mode) for weeks straight... I've been working on it here and there but it's mostly just sleeping so far.

I'm a huge life long Dragon Quest fan, I just enjoy Dragon Quest as a world and a style in general -- But good lord was the intro portion of DQ7 hilariously long. It took like 2 hours to get to the first battle.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
If I ever see some eyeless bunnies hopping around I'll know that water army is close.

Fest is over

I am a weird mix of happy and sad

Sad that it's over, happy because the last 5 days have been 5 of the best days of my life

It's hard to describe just how good Fest is. There's an atmosphere to it that is so uniquely amazing, nothing else compares. Like, as great as the music is, it's made even better by the fact that everyone is there to not only have the best time themselves, but not be an asshole and ruin anyone elses. The feeling of solidarity and friendliness is just so palpable.

It's seriously a testament to not only how amazing the punk community is, but also to how good people can be in general.

See you next year Gainesville.

jb1234

My DQ7 game has been turned on (and mostly in sleep mode) for weeks straight... I've been working on it here and there but it's mostly just sleeping so far.

I'm a huge life long Dragon Quest fan, I just enjoy Dragon Quest as a world and a style in general -- But good lord was the intro portion of DQ7 hilariously long. It took like 2 hours to get to the first battle.

In the PS1 version, it takes closer to three hours. It's pretty funny.

Haha :)

She chose you over her own brother for those, too!

Trust me, he's fine.

I am really tempted to go back to console gaming but all of my friends are on PC and I have 0 friends on console.

This is not first post of a new page material, dammit...

Is there a reason you're presenting this as a binary choice? I play an almost equal share on PC and PS4, and then even a few on XB1. I try to stay agnostic about platform if I can.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
new Westworld episode got me legit confused now >:|

If the company has perfect fuck robots why don't they just sell the fuck robots instead of making rich people come to "robot-fuck-land"?

Ceallach

Fest is over

I am a weird mix of happy and sad

Sad that it's over, happy because the last 5 days have been 5 of the best days of my life

It's hard to describe just how good Fest is. There's an atmosphere to it that is so uniquely amazing, nothing else compares. Like, as great as the music is, it's made even better by the fact that everyone is there to not only have the best time themselves, but not be an asshole and ruin anyone elses. The feeling of solidarity and friendliness is just so palpable.

It's seriously a testament to not only how amazing the punk community is, but also to how good people can be in general.

See you next year Gainesville.
Fest is a good time. You should try and make it out to Vegas for Punk Rock Bowling too , it's like a smaller scale Fest with Bowling.

Misha

Banned
I want to have a conversation about feminism in westworld (not right now since I'm at work). My overall takeaway is that it should take less cues from rockstar games and more from mad max fury road

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Ugh hate putting my pants under my belly button. The bulge is annoying cause the way the pant moves shows everything but too cheap to buy a new belt to keep wearing them lower. Ugh

Welcome to Mondays

👻👹 edition

14910503_10206450026564552_4748432508181314527_n.jpg

Blaming Monday for my problems is my new 'thanks, obama'.

Congrats trab! What's the job?

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Today was an infuriating lesson on the pathetic lengths some clients will go to in order to circumnavigate their obligations, and the importance for us to adhere strictly to compliance and clarity in communication. Despite being so liberal towards what I recognise as a broken welfare system, every so often there are clients that just get under my skin. Today was one of those days.

So i got that job but the pay is like almost non-existent. Really don't know how to pull it off rn but I hope I can

Congrats. I think?

DrM

Redmond's Baby
It is remembrance day for all who passed away tomorrow and it is quite insane walking through the village with all pensioners driving like crazy, looking for the cemetary

Misha

Banned
It is remembrance day for all who passed away tomorrow and it is quite insane walking through the village with all pensioners driving like crazy, looking for the cemetary
Here it's called all saints day tho I think it's only observed by Catholics.

Ceallach

Lmao our coach drive is a fucking massive weeb

As much as I'd love to, I only have so much money/free time
If I showed you the pictures of me playing against MC Battery Commander and Fat Mike while Rise Against played in the background would you change your mind?

FloatOn

you know, I think I'd be more inclined to play games if I had a console hooked up to my tv in the living room. sitting at the desk and monitor was nice at one time in my life but I need a break from it.

Misha

Banned
you know, I think I'd be more inclined to play games if I had a console hooked up to my tv in the living room. sitting at the desk and monitor was nice at one time in my life but I need a break from it.
I love my tablet computer thing just because of that. Just takes a sec to plug into the monitor if I want that and if not I can bring it into a different room and put it on the coffee table and play overwatch from the couch while resting mouse and key board on my lap/the arm rest. And I can play civ with just the couch screen or with a steam controller or I can just plug it into the tv via hdmi and play it there. So much versatility

FloatOn

I love my tablet computer thing just because of that. Just takes a sec to plug into the monitor if I want that and if not I can bring it into a different room and put it on the coffee table and play overwatch from the couch while resting mouse and key board on my lap/the arm rest. And I can play civ with just the couch screen or with a steam controller or I can just plug it into the tv via hdmi and play it there. So much versatility

I used to have my computer hooked up to the tv but my vision took a dive when I got sick and sadly most pc games have a tiny UI so playing closer at a desk and monitor was better for a time. Now it just reminds of being at work.

So yeah, I think I'm going to get back into the console game once Switch comes out.

Misha

Banned
I used to have my computer hooked up to the tv but my vision took a dive when I got sick and sadly most pc games have a tiny UI so playing closer at a desk and monitor was better for a time. Now it just reminds of being at work.

So yeah, I think I'm going to get back into the console game once Switch comes out.
More games need scalable UI imo

Ceallach

Oh man, I'm so excited. I just got a brand new inbox fat PS2. I think it is from 2002 based on the back of the box advertising Dark Cloud 2 and Sly Cooper

Sitting in Tampa International

My flight is in 6 hours

...pfffbbbbbbbttt

If I showed you the pictures of me playing against MC Battery Commander and Fat Mike while Rise Against played in the background would you change your mind?
No, but you should upload them anyway because that sounds pretty great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom