• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Joining team #neverbanned :)

Such nice sunny day outside.
Had a nice run on betting site in the last two days, made 55 € from 1 € invested.

Going back to work tomorrow :(

Clydefrog

it's Ezio

C'mon man

God damnit. My friend named her little greyhound Enzo.

I concede to you my ass creed knives (no badge).

ybwwRwT.png

Enzo is that guy who makes cars for youngish men pretending to be rich douchebags.

I'll take the knives though. Some twat broke the prop knife from my Alice costume on Friday so I went as a witch tonight instead.

the hat is always the hardest part

JqKjDpn.jpg

I've had the witch hat for a couple years. It's just normally resting on one of my room lamps, not on my head. (I even posted about it three months ago http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=211773360)

Although actually I almost went with an ironic Santa costume instead of the witch, so I suppose I did have a spot of trouble choosing a hat.

And also I watched the episode of West World that you said was confusing but it made enough sense to me. I'm not really sure what would have thrown you in it.

Clydefrog

And also I watched the episode of West World that you said was confusing but it made enough sense to me. I'm not really sure what would have thrown you in it.

You are outright lying to everyone if you have any idea what is happening in this show. So much shit is left up in the air; it's Lost 2.0.

You are outright lying to everyone if you have any idea what is happening in this show. So much shit is left up in the air; it's Lost 2.0.

You all are looking for a deeper meaning and hidden plot twists and alternate time lines. I'm just enjoying it for the refreshingly straightforward show that it is. WW proves you don't have to be convoluted to be interesting, which many people often conflate.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member

Westworld spoilers:

It did introduce a ton of new stuff
Maeve seems pretty much fully sentient at the end of the episode, it confirmed that The Man in Black storyline and William's storyline are from different periods of time (could be days or years) which means the timeline of Delores' awakening is all screwey, talking directly to Arnold in that one scene, plus you've got Arnold, who there are "no pictures of" implying he will feature in the story as a "surprise reveal" character as some point

Clydefrog

Westworld spoilers:

It did introduce a ton of new stuff
Maeve seems pretty much fully sentient at the end of the episode, it confirmed that The Man in Black storyline and William's storyline are from different periods of time (could be days or years) which means the timeline of Delores' awakening is all screwey, talking directly to Arnold in that one scene, plus you've got Arnold, who there are "no pictures of" implying he will feature in the story as a "surprise reveal" character as some point

Well said, Dennis!

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Two days in this week, one of which (today) was a public holiday and Monday which should have been cruisy (I filled in a staff absence at another site, which usually means a dull day), and it's been complete shit.

Monday was unusually busy with stupid trivialities at a site I don't work at and thus have no client familiarity, in addition to discovering one of my own clients has been secretly behaving in a way that makes me feel like my privacy has been breached. Meanwhile another two clients decided to have a tantrum due to an activity because they're a 40yo petulant manchildren.
Tuesday, despite my day off, involved dealing with a good friend with obvious substance abuse issues, who has probably lost his job because of as much, breaching discussion of what he needs to do and trying to get him in the right direction. And he needed to borrow money to cover his living expenses, which at this stage I wasn't comfortable declining.

The rest of the week's calendar is absurdly packed with back-to-back, difficult clients (including face-to-face with the aforementioned), because we never stop and a week with a public holiday just means the workload needs to be stretched across the other four days so there's really no window of relaxation or sense of accomplishment. Plus I'm behind on a number of other work related tasks.

Everything can just fuck off.

Xiao Hu

Spent yesterday night at a friend's house and also stayed over night because buses/subways don't work short after midnight in Cologne, haven't slept so well in a while to be honest. Also, I skyped with Kawaii girl while I was there. It kind of felt awkward to be honest plus another friend of mine was telling stupid inside-jokes to her, I should have retreated to a different room to have some privacy with her. All in one I noticed I don't yearn that much for her presence anymore, just don't know if I will find somebody with whom I can connect the same way I was able to connect with her.

Aaaaand how is everybody doing? :)

Chuckie

Listening to Strange Little Birds by Garbage. Not feeling it yet.
That has happened before though with Garbage...me not liking it in the beginning but ending up loving it.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Time for a break from Neogaf for awhile. I need to return to the wild. Bye fuckers.

FloatOn

Good morning everyone. I had a disturbing lack of halloween festivities this year due to school but it is what it is. I hope all of you had a good time with all the events your city offers on such an occasion.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Resting from my walk. Im tanned as fuck so changing the routine to super early. Now I get more time to shit post I guess.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Unless you wanna live in VA Beach and hang out with a little girl who just wants to talk about Steven Universe and how unfair it is how things are marketed to girls, I can't really help.

I'm 24% body fat ;-;

Unless you wanna live in VA Beach and hang out with a little girl who just wants to talk about Steven Universe and how unfair it is how things are marketed to girls, I can't really help.

I'm 24% body fat ;-;

haha is this you or your daughter? :D

also I meant in Berlin :(

I'm 24% body fat ;-;

I live in Norfolk and I couldn't accept your help either.

I haven't seen a single episode of SU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom