• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misha

Banned
Got some leads on apartments, gonna make a call for a hair appointment, and I can touch my toes again

#progress

Would you fancy a shared apartment then? Because I kind of doubt that you will find anything for a reasonable price in cities like Berlin, Cologne, Hamburg or god forbid Munich :(

Shared apartments are awesome tho

I'm not a fan but I already realized I might not be able to get around this so even looking for that is hard tbh :S

Lmao apparently the Clintons scabbed on their first date. That's almost as funny as Tristram Hunt crossing a picket line to give a lecture on fucking Karl Marx

Also I'm down to 204lbs! Fest is good for losing weight. Little time to eat anything and soooo much walking and jumping around

DrM

Redmond's Baby
oh really? thought it was longer

There is direct train line from Potsdam to Hauptbahnhof (i think that is it S7). It is also possible to go to the end station on S1 line (Wannsee) and then go to S7 towards Potsdam.

Well it is only 30 km with the car. :)

Is this a mean joke or is she naïve?
_____

Does somebody want to come over to massage my neck. I added extra weight to my barbell and now I want to die :)

No I think she actually does care but I am confused as to what extent

sometimes I get these vibes that she misses me but then I'm like Emily you're retarded

Xiao Hu

Can I give you the happy ending massage? 👀

R4KGxPC.png

The chairman of our student council is kinda cute. But I don't think he's into men tho 😥

You do have to achieve or be handed a level of wealth or income closer to rich than most get to be able to buy or lease a Ferrari, even a used one.
It's a car for people whose primary ambition is to gloat about how much they can afford to spend on a car. It's much less practical than most luxury vehicles and it costs more than it should, and it's not even that expensive. So basically its only function (wealth signaling) is useless to people who already know you're rich, which is why you're much more likely to find one in a middle class neighborhood than a rich one.

FloatOn

It's a car for people whose primary ambition is to gloat about how much they can afford to spend on a car. It's much less practical than most luxury vehicles and it costs more than it should, and it's not even that expensive. So basically its only function (wealth signaling) is useless to people who already know you're rich, which is why you're much more likely to find one in a middle class neighborhood than a rich one.

I don't even like the aesthetic

zeemumu

No I think she actually does care but I am confused as to what extent

sometimes I get these vibes that she misses me but then I'm like Emily you're retarded

It seems like keeping in contact with her isn't doing you any favors for moving on. I get that you're cool with staying friends with her but that doesn't always work if you're still hung up on the person.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Sending trab long distance neck massage because horoscope says that I should do a good deed today

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
I really like the new corvette, Toyota FRS, and the new Miata.

But I do get turned off by high end super cars.

F1 cars, are the epitome of top engineering. The super slow shots of then going through high g corners is mesmerizing.

FloatOn

I'm getting increasingly excited for my tuition reimbursement coming in so that I can put a sizable down payment on a ford fusion. I like the look of those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom