• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like... I'm not even gay...? Or a woman? I was so confused. 😂

I just assumed you were a woman due to how conservative the question sounded.

So basically its only function (wealth signaling) is useless to people who already know you're rich, which is why you're much more likely to find one in a middle class neighborhood than a rich one.

Ha. It's 100% a luxury vehicle in a place with snow. As for its use as something other than a status symbol, there are ones that are purportedly wonderful to drive. Even if I had the money I likely wouldn't buy one in favour of a more affordable sports car.

A dearth of road courses within a few hours' drive also curtails my sports car ambitions and relegates it to simulations.

I would either like a Ford fiesta st, or the Ecoboost model that only comes with a manual transmission. I miss shifting gears.

Have a little Mazda 2 with a stick. Lovely little thing, it's like a FWD Miata and it's trivial to (safely) terrify passengers on curved ramps, practically cocking the inside rear like a good little puppy/hot hatch (but at 100hp, it's decidedly not hot).

FloatOn

cocking the inside rear like a good little puppy

w9R193o.png

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Updated my license today and the picture didn't even look bad. Success. Fuck paying late fees though. Nearly $100 just for a new picture? Highway robbery.

just to be sure...this is fake, right?
Hello,
I just read your email regarding my 1 room apartment. The apartment is available, fully furnished and renovated, but if you want, you can rent it unfurnished. In the apartment is a sofa-bed, but if you want we can replace it. You can rent my apartment for unlimited period but a minimum period is 2 months. The monthly total rent for the whole flat is 400 € (including utilities, heating costs, internet, parking). The rent will not increase throughout the rental period. You can use my furniture, or you can also use your own if you prefer. If you decide to use your own, you will have access to a large, well-ventilated cellar, where you can store my furniture. I will not have a problem if you want to keep a pet in the house, as long as nothing is damaged.
I introduce myself briefly, my name is Katja Ronchin and i work like Surgeon doctor in London. My job doesn't allow me travel too much but this won't affect us at all because i can make arrangements for rent using a major real estate agency called Airbnb (www.Airbnb.com) specialized in international rentals, to represent me. They can manage the monthly rents, provide assistance and protection for both. If you decide to rent my flat reply me to explain the whole process step by step.

Kind regards from United Kingdom!

Foxix Von

I just assumed you were a woman due to how conservative the question sounded.

*finally meets landlord*

Him: "So, do you smoke?"

Me: "No, sir."

*later*

Him: "So, you really don't smoke?"

Me: "Sir, people make 3 major incorrect assumptions about me: that I carry a lighter, that I've got a spare cigarette, and that I'm gay."

Him: "So you're neither of those things, then?"

Me: 😑😑

Misha

Banned
just to be sure...this is fake, right?
Well if they have an account through airbnb I'd assume that it's "legit" only issue is if there are laws in Germany limiting long term occupancy without certain permits. Could be illegal to do airbnb long term which would explain a lot

Also writing style is weird

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
*finally meets landlord*

Him: "So, do you smoke?"

Me: "No, sir."

*later*

Him: "So, you really don't smoke?"

Me: "Sir, people make 3 major incorrect assumptions about me: that I carry a lighter, that I've got a spare cigarette, and that I'm gay."

Him: "So you're neither of those things, then?"

Me: ����
People frequently assume I'm gay and smoke weed for some reason. I guess I'm just a gay looking, spacy looking dude? I dunno.

Assumptions are always fun to be on the receiving end of.

Jobbs

Banned
People frequently assume I'm gay and smoke weed for some reason. I guess I'm just a gay looking, spacy looking dude? I dunno.

People tend to assume I'm a lot more of an intellectual than I actually am. I ain't that smartz.

People tend to assume I have less technical and nerdy inclination than I do :(

When I was explaining one of my costumes to my coworker he's like really, you play video games?!

Also what's with this sideways avatar trend?

Xiao Hu

When I was explaining one of my costumes to my coworker he's like really, you play video games?!

Just imagine their faces when you tell them that you do one of those super marios on your own! 😜

we couldnt fit in the text otherwise ;(
also it's the clean trend

also oh you're a gamer girl?? hiii ;)))

The ones that dont know Im gay tend to think that im shy lol

Yeah, you sure seem shy.

Hey, did you send me a party invite on XBL the other day? I got one out of the blue from a name I didn't recognize but after I'd dismissed it I recognized that the tag had started with 'vaz' (it was like 'vazeter' or something).

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Yeah, you sure seem shy.

Hey, did you send me a party invite on XBL the other day? I got one out of the blue from a name I didn't recognize but after I'd dismissed it I recognized that the tag had started with 'vaz' (it was like 'vazeter' or something).
Nope I got no xbox breh

Foxix Von

Yeah I guess there must be something about my appearance that screams, "tobacco loving homosexual"

¯_(ツ)_/¯

s9y4Uja.jpg

Hey Lili, you get rid of your blue hair or something?

Yeah. There was too much emotional baggage after leaving my previous boyfriend and his pet name for me being Blue.

we couldnt fit in the text otherwise ;(
also it's the clean trend

also oh you're a gamer girl?? hiii ;)))

The other way around actually. He doesn't play them and now he thinks less of me. Oh well. My other coworkers are all cool.

SolVanderlyn

Yeah I guess there must be something about my appearance that screams, "tobacco loving homosexual"

¯_(ツ)_/¯

s9y4Uja.jpg
I'm not gonna lie... there kind of is.

You're a good looking guy though, so it's not a bad thing. But I can totally see it lol

The other way around actually. He doesn't play them and now he thinks less of me. Oh well. My other coworkers are all cool.
I've had co-workers/friends do this to me regarding games too. Speaking of judgmental people.

Depending where you live, people are always going to hit you up for smokes because they can't afford their habit. It's especially bad if they orbit around the gas station when you're just going there for some Game Fuel because you're a tr00 g4m3r (like yours truly).

So the weekend away was pretty good, we went up north to stay at the girlfriend's friend's beachhouse for Oktoberfest with my brother.
We were super thankful to be back home with just each other though and we both had the realisation that my older brother is a high schooler in a 30 year olds body and her friends are a bunch of miserable fucks.

Me and her were laughing at a bunch of photobooth strips in her purse with me and her charting her journey of getting progressively drunker and friskier haha

Foxix Von

As a confirmed and verified homosexual: WOULD SMOKE YOUR TOBACCO.

I'm not gonna lie... there kind of is.

You're a good looking guy though, so it's not a bad thing. But I can totally see it lol

I've had co-workers/friends do this to me regarding games too. Speaking of judgmental people.

Looking like you smoke a carton a day tbh

lol, Vaz, Godsdamnit!

I just can't win. 😂😂😂 it doesn't even matter how I dress either. When I'm in work attire I still get the same responses from people.

Like, what is it exactly?

Misha

Banned
lol, Vaz, Godsdamnit!

I just can't win. 😂😂😂 it doesn't even matter how I dress either. When I'm in work attire I still get the same responses from people.

Like, what is it exactly?

Your hair and glasses stay with your work attire id assume. Still fits the whole nicely dressed stylish thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom