• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.

FUME5

Time for a break from Neogaf for awhile. I need to return to the wild. Bye fuckers.

Stop-Dont-Come-Back-Sarcastic-Willy-Wonka-Gif.gif

AcridMeat

Banned
Car needs a new left front fender after someone backed into it last night.

What a great Halloween.

At least they're paying for it and it should be fixed by early next week.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Thanks for the Twitter likes this weekend. We didn't win (the other team was creating fake accounts), but it was a great weekend experience. You all are the best.

And yes, I'm dead now from cancer because we didn't get enough likes. RIP

Joining team #neverbanned :)

must be nice

Finished the online code test. Fairly difficult, but I guess I haven't taken a test in almost two years now! Only one of the 8 questions stumped me. I used online compilers though because fuck whiteboarding

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
No.

I still don't know whether I'll buy either of the console upgrades or stick to PC in the future, we'll see.
I will buy a Pro because I am a consumer whore.

Scorpio is a maybe. I'll probably upgrade my PC instead though

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Has it yet been confirmed whether PS4 Pro will improve the framerate of games (past or future ones)? That's the only way I'd even consider it. I don't care about 4K or HDR.
It has to be specifically patched in. Otherwise the ps4p just downclocks to the normal ps4 speed.

And wrestling is fucking stupid.How could you watch something called Smackdown. What a dumb fucking name.

Jobbs

Banned
No.

I still don't know whether I'll buy either of the console upgrades or stick to PC in the future, we'll see.

I haven't really played many games on PC, but the other weekend I started playing Gears 4 on PC for the campaign (because they gave me the PC version as well, which is cool) -- And that led to trying Dark Souls 3 on the PC. The experience on PC is so vastly superior to the console version in each of these cases that it's honestly straining my ability to maintain my general bias towards consoles, which is largely founded on "just because".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom