• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.

FUME5

Fuck, I appear to have lost my wallet.

It can only be at home, I've checked the car and office, unless it is in the office of Activated Carbon Technologies from when I picked up some GAC yesterday, called them and they reckon they can't find it, but the ~$100 in cash I had in there may be too tempting if one of their storemen saw it....

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I worked at a gas station. You don't want to eat any food that comes from those places.

Coffee is ok though.

Fuck, I appear to have lost my wallet.

It can only be at home, I've checked the car and office, unless it is in the office of Activated Carbon Technologies from when I picked up some GAC yesterday, called them and they reckon they can't find it, but the ~$100 in cash I had in there may be too tempting if one of their storemen saw it....

This would happen less often if you wore a purse

here I found a manly shaped one for you

d4d26a90fe07cf684e4e91b7c9dfd1d3.jpg

Secret oatmeal cookies :eek:

Secrete oatmeal cookies.

FUME5

It's been at least a decade since I've lost a wallet, I'll take those odds over using a purse, manly or not, thanks.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
It's been at least a decade since I've lost a wallet, I'll take those odds over using a purse, manly or not, thanks.

Well I hope you get your wallet back. That's never happened to me but I imagine it sucks.

Secret purse :0

CalxOwM.gif

Sometimes I even carry a smaller purse inside a larger purse because I need more room but I'm too lazy to move the contents. There are many wonders of purse collecting.

FUME5

That is pretty pimping, but I think I'll go for a plain black leather wallet from Pierre Cardin or some shit again. Sorry Crazy Horse.

Well I hope you get your wallet back. That's never happened to me but I imagine it sucks.

Sometimes I even carry a smaller purse inside a larger purse because I need more room but I'm too lazy to move the contents. There are many wonders of purse collecting.

I'll call them again in the morning but I don't have high hopes. Just a pain in the arse to replace my cards and ID.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
That is pretty pimping, but I think I'll go for a plain black leather wallet from Pierre Cardin or some shit again. Sorry Crazy Horse.

SB483Y6l.jpg

Forgot you're much richer & fancier than me.

oh which one of you has been praying??

at least one place seems to have a few spare apartments :O hope it's not too expensive

::keep praying::

Chuckie

to me dutch sounds like someone put German words into a grinder and put together new wacky words with the leftovers

Hahaha. German sounds like a harsh version of Dutch. That's why a lot of Dutch people trying to speak 'German' are actually just shouting in Dutch. It often kind of works

Dat is gezellig. DAS IS GESELLIG!

Hahaha. German sounds like a harsh version of Dutch. That's why a lot of Dutch people trying to speak 'German' are actually just shouting in Dutch. It often kind of works

Dat is gezellig. DAS IS GESELLIG!

lol i dont know why...t and z are harsher than S ;P

Chuckie

Dutch sounds like a drunk American is imitating German

That doesn't even make sense. Americans speak even worse Dutch than German.

Hell in most movies when the actor has to speak 'Dutch' he actually speaks either German or some fucked up made up language that sounds more Swedish than actual Dutch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom