• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Ice cream for dinner because fuck it

FloatOn

I'd like to be married. It's hard to rationalize --- A government issued license isn't required to validate a relationship and, furthermore, it can be hard to defend the idea of marriage on an intellectual basis.

...But when you feel strongly about someone, there's a desire to take things to the end of the line -- To have something on the line. Some stakes. If something is at stake it raises the level of commitment which, by nature and by design, brings you closer together. You're in something together. This also means you have some external pressure to solve and work through problems rather than just break up at the drop of a hat, which, again, results in a stronger bond.

I'm fully aware that this can go very wrong and often does, but there's definitely something romantic about it and it's an experience I'd like to have before the end of all things.

I would say, having a child with someone you feel that strongly about raises the stakes without the old fashioned idea of marriage.

I do kind of take issue with any external source validating inward sentiments though.

Xiao Hu

Bunch of loveless unmarried hearhens. THE LOT OF YA.

Im bringing home craft beers and chocolates to my wife because it is her birthday month for being an amazing mom.

Tomorrow I'm giving her a plant.

I'm just trying to get my dick sucked.

What would your price be?

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
At least nobody uses the term spuds in here

So far

Jobbs

Banned
I cant stop looking at classical art memes. send help

tzYzNiq.jpg

SolVanderlyn

A majorly cute girl just friend requested me on FB for frequently posting stuff on intellectual pages like Aldous Huxley or Edgar Allen Poe. I'm afraid if I accept she'll see I'm a casual meme man and unfriend me. So I'm just gonna leave it hanging there. Nice ego boost though. You can keep up an illusion in sequestered communities I guess lol

Also friend requesting someone you don't know personally based on their comments on a public page is kind of weird

I changed my mind, I need a guy like this
14721608_1040583879387133_5255950270045857384_n.jpg

A majorly cute girl just friend requested me on FB for frequently posting stuff on intellectual pages like Aldous Huxley or Edgar Allen Poe. I'm afraid if I accept she'll see I'm a casual meme man and unfriend me. So I'm just gonna leave it hanging there. Nice ego boost though. You can keep up an illusion in sequestered communities I guess lol

wuaat are you stupid?? accept her! maybe she'll message you after you upload a pic
14711595_1039900402788814_7422865223902748845_o.jpg

I also discovered these guys not long ago. I'm a sucker for good beats and the violin so I like it.

Black Violin - Stereotypes
And Invisible with Pharohae Monch.

Also friend requesting someone you don't know personally based on their comments on a public page is kind of weird
Let her in bro.

These are pretty good. I struggle to listen to a ton of just acoustic guitar though, I always feel it needs something else backing it, or for a flood of instrumentals to come in eventually.

That said, reminds me a bit of Ewan Dobson.
Aha! Ewan is the shit lol. Love that guy.

Oh yeah. That dude you edited in is incredible. Ive listened to that a bunch of times the last while. Impressive shit.

SolVanderlyn

Well I was about to accept it, but it looks like she rescinded the request.

:/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom