• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxix Von

14908271_1055531391225715_722762532867840425_n.jpg
No one is that generous to me. I think I've burned no less than 6 bridges this year.

FUME5

Strange, isn't it? You come across some people on this planet who you put up with way more shit and drama from than everyone else, and it's not because you want to fuck them.

He looks like someone I've seen recently. I want to say someone here but it could easily be someone on a show or something

Now you've got me trying to figure out who it kinda looks like.

Also, nice rookie mistake there Jobbsy.

Man, the Rimworld dev is getting rimjobb'd (yes I know I used that wrong) right about now.

Made a game where, effectively, gays and the disabled are unimportant and worthless.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
The closest I can think of is SolVanderlyn but I dont know if that's close enough
I hope I don't look like knifehead guy. I like not having weapons in my head

FUME5

Man, the Rimworld dev is getting rimjobb'd (yes I know I used that wrong) right about now.

Made a game where, effectively, gays and the disabled are unimportant and worthless.

I read the RPS article, I can understand why he'd catch a bollocking over those parameters.

Timu

I'm doing Nano yet again. Basically every November you write 50k words for a novel before the month ends.

Man, I can't believe how well I'm doing even though I feel so sloppy. I'm having the best start ever with near 6k words in 2 days and yet I feel worse than 2013-2015, lol. 2010-2012 were trash years where I failed, though 2013-2015 were years I actually made it.

I hope I can make it yet again!!!

My coworker is pissing me the fuck off

Complains about being on swing shift because he can't see his wife. Like...I get that it's shitty, but everyone has to do their fucking time and suck it up. You don't think the rest of us have to sacrifice our love lives being here?

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
My coworker is pissing me the fuck off

Complains about being on swing shift because he can't see his wife. Like...I get that it's shitty, but everyone has to do their fucking time and suck it up. You don't think the rest of us have to sacrifice our love lives being here?
Is he new?

Anyone want Civ 5 for steam?

Or Strider?

Or Saints Row The Third with all the DLC?

Or Resident Evil Revelations?
I'll take Civ

I think I also have a spare RE0 remaster PS4 key sitting around

Jobbs

Banned
The girls are utterly absorbed in this game 7 thing and I'm like 💤💀👻

Hopefully someone scores a goal soon so it doesn't go into overtime

Jobbs

Banned
I tried to start a "hit that ball! hit that ball!" chant but it didn't catch on. I'm bad at sports chants.

..But I guess it worked because they did hit that ball

SolVanderlyn

Man, even my dad, who HATES sports, watched the Cubs. Chicago pride, I suppose.

Went out for like a real dinner tonight and got all fancy and shit
That's a really nice picture.

Here's me at 21 vs. me at 28. Not too bad if I say so myself. I was afraid my new picture would make me look way older/uglier

SolVanderlyn

I can't figure out why my hands smell like mosquito repellent. Am I dying? Posibli.
Go watch The Fly. It's happening to you

Maybe you can star in the sequel: The Mosquito

How be ye?

Tonight my parents took me out to dinner because they needed to talk about some serious things, and I ended talking to them for six hours. It was awful.

I'm so mentally and physically drained right now and I feel like I've accomplished nothing all day, which just makes me feel more lousy. My girlfriend has to get up early for something so she went to bed before I even got home, so I can't even enjoy her company for the rest of the evening.

I finished everything on my short-term to-do list and don't have the faculties right now to come up with more things, so I can't even spend the rest of the night chipping away at a few things. Yet I won't allow myself to just crawl into bed and put some TV on because I'm delusional enough to think if I stay at my computer then I'll come up with something important to do.

7/10. Could be worse.

Tonight my parents took me out to dinner because they needed to talk about some serious things, and I ended talking to them for six hours. It was awful.

I'm so mentally and physically drained right now and I feel like I've accomplished nothing all day, which just makes me feel more lousy. My girlfriend has to get up early for something so she went to bed before I even got home, so I can't even enjoy her company for the rest of the evening.

I finished everything on my short-term to-do list and don't have the faculties right now to come up with more things, so I can't even spend the rest of the night chipping away at a few things. Yet I won't allow myself to just crawl into bed and put some TV on because I'm delusional enough to think if I stay at my computer then I'll come up with something important to do.

7/10. Could be worse.
oh no :( what serious things?

Xiao Hu

7/10. Could be worse.

If you want to talk/vebt out, my inbox is always open for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom