• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets remember carrotdogs. Someone post the pic cause Im on mobile.

Carrot_1.jpeg

FloatOn

now that I have a semi-platonic date to look forward to next week

giphy.gif

I haven't felt this warm sentimental feeling in like 2 years. wtf is happening to me?

Misha

Banned
Got two responses from rentals. Afraid to open the emails and find out they've already been taken

Edit: Neither are. What's with this with landlords suddenly being punctual and straight forward? :O

Misha

Banned
whats a loss reference?
Ctrl+alt+del did an unfunny comic about a miscarriage that super didn't fit in with the other stuff that webcomics usually does so people mocked it and eventually it became abstracted to the point where people try to recreate the four panels using just whatever random things.
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/cadbortion-loss-edits

It's kinda like art in a way but also kinda mean to the author

Oh and also Ctrl+alt+del's author is known for creating comics using preset poses and just generally isn't considered all that good so that plays into it all too

Ctrl+alt+del did an unfunny comic about a miscarriage that super didn't fit in with the other stuff that webcomics usually does so people mocked it and eventually it became abstracted to the point where people try to recreate the four panels using just whatever random things.
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/cadbortion-loss-edits

Oh and also Ctrl+alt+del's author is known for creating comics using preset poses and just generally isn't considered all that good so that plays into it all too

ooh I see. I know that comic, I just wasn't aware it was called loss

man this dude is so cute maybe I'm not cult material yet.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
It's some stupid meme from a webcomic people got all butthurt about because the writer decided to do a few serious strips after his wife misscarried.
People weren't upset it was serious. People were upset because it was done in such poor fucking taste

Ctrl+alt+del did an unfunny comic about a miscarriage that super didn't fit in with the other stuff that webcomics usually does so people mocked it [...]

As I recall, it wasn't just because it was unfunny— the whole series is unintentionally unfunny— but how hamfisted it all was.

Misha

Banned
As I recall, it wasn't just because it was unfunny— the whole series is unintentionally unfunny— but how hamfisted it all was.
By unfunny i didn't mean not funny (like the rest of the comic) I meant how it's often used (and what ceallach said), in poor taste

Just because you are used to calling soda pop soda doesn't mean that you should be thrown for a loop when someone else calls it pop

It's CAD - Loss

Just because you are used to calling soda pop soda doesn't mean that you should be thrown for a loop when someone else calls it pop

It's CAD - Loss

I never heard the name loss in this context before. and it's hard to google general terms like this.

well anyway..got this skype thing with some people showing me around their flat but it's not working :/

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Hmmm I may drop sears for a sex shop that is 10 mins away from here walking. That is if they call me duh.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Trab, join the #idontevencareanymore team with me. It's lonelier, but way less stressful.

Xiao Hu

Hmmm I may drop sears for a sex shop that is 10 mins away from here walking. That is if they call me duh.

This is fate, bruh!
_____

Prof Weird was good, second Marvel movie I liked to so far. The weed we had before the screening might have helped 😋

Jobbs

Banned
I had a dream where I went for a late night run and came back to find the front door hanging open (which is something that actually happened recently) and in the dream I was very worried that someone was hiding in the house and searched every room (which I also did in real life). But since it's a dream of course people kept showing up in the house even though I searched every room. They were cheating. And then I looked out the window into the night and saw a creepy kid standing there in the yard staring at me.

I went to vote, still all sleepy, and was thinking about that creepy kid the whole time.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
I had a dream where I went for a late night run and came back to find the front door hanging open (which is something that actually happened recently) and in the dream I was very worried that someone was hiding in the house and searched every room (which I also did in real life). But since it's a dream of course people kept showing up in the house even though I searched every room. They were cheating. And then I looked out the window into the night and saw a creepy kid standing there in the yard staring at me.

I went to vote, still all sleepy, and was thinking about that creepy kid the whole time.
I know who you voted for

0UmmWP9.jpg

FUME5

It's CAD - Loss

Have you still got that edit of you giving me a bowl cut?

That humble bundle and me without a credit card here to get that dollar bundle. Meh

Yeah, gotta wait for my replacement card to turn up so I can get that Bundle.

Just destroyed another friendship. Sounds like just another day for me!

Ludwig?

I feel so good right now. Kind of optimistic and joyful, nice change to the last couple of days. Thank you, Mr ganja!

Better than smoking ciggies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom