• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xiao Hu

Better than smoking ciggies.

Dude, that's been my first blunt after my depression kicked back in last year in December. I feel way better now than with all that nicotine I consumed so far. I want to be productive, I look happily towards upcoming stuff, and I loosed up this evening like never before. But I'm not saying I should now rely on THC instead of nicotine, I'll keep in mind as an alternatives if my doctor can't find appropriate antidepressant.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
*puts on his favorite avatar*
hqdefault.jpg

Question for the music people. Is avenged sevenfold that popular? We have Zacky Vengeance in the studio right now inspecting some mercy we're doing for them (not the onesies I fucked up).

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
How goes FFX?
I just got to Luca. I'm playing with the Japanese voices and the script flows so much more naturally and just overall sounds much better. Yuna doesn't sound like a lifeless zombie and Tidus is less whiny and more playful.

Dub Auron is still better though.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
I just got to Luca. I'm playing with the Japanese voices and the script flows so much more naturally and just overall sounds much better. Yuna doesn't sound like a lifeless zombie and Tidus is less whiny and more playful.

The jp dub is kinda shit too. You just dont notice it.

Jobbs

Banned
My eyes are so dry right now and I can't do anything about it :(

This was a constant problem for like a year after my lasik surgery. They'd be super dry and super red some days and the heavy duty drops I was given did little or nothing to help. There were days I looked like some kind of sickly vampire or albino demon or something.

It was a worthy tradeoff for not being reliant on glasses, but on a bad day it was pretty dang annoying.

jb1234

Nice. After I went through FFIX last month, I've put FFX on my queue as well. Are you using the original or remastered soundtrack?

SolVanderlyn

The jp dub is kinda shit too. You just dont notice it.
Not in my opinion. I speak decent Japanese so it's not just a matter of voices to me. Of course, the weird scenes are still weird, and the story itself isn't any different, but the delivery/script is a lot better.

Nice. After I went through FFIX last month, I've put FFX on my queue as well. Are you using the original or remastered soundtrack?
OG soundtrack

FUME5

Dude, that's been my first blunt after my depression kicked back in last year in December. I feel way better now than with all that nicotine I consumed so far. I want to be productive, I look happily towards upcoming stuff, and I loosed up this evening like never before. But I'm not saying I should now rely on THC instead of nicotine, I'll keep in mind as an alternatives if my doctor can't find appropriate antidepressant.

Good luck mate, the problem with extended use of weed as an anti depressant is that it can become a depressant itself.

My eyes are so dry right now and I can't do anything about it :(

No haha. You're the one who keeps bringing it back

Bummer, I've got this panel saved but not the whole thing:

gpXs7sx.png

I have not nor will I ever be friends with a Bloodborne boss.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Not in my opinion. I speak decent Japanese so it's not just a matter of voices to me. Of course, the weird scenes are still weird, and the story itself isn't any different, but the delivery/script is a lot better.

OG soundtrack

I think the jp dub sounds really hammy imo

hey Clyde, Sprinkles is giving out free cupcakes to people with an I voted sticker.

my housemates and I are going out to get cupcakes and pizza :D

AcridMeat

Banned
I wasn't sweating it this morning at all. I was more concerned with how California's props would go down.

Now I'm fucking sick to my stomach.

No wonder my dad gave me a glass of scotch.

Jobbs

Banned
The idea that the country would elect an ignorant, racist, sexist, despicable cartoon clown is baffling to me. I don't have words. I guess the vulnerable people who will be most impacted as a result of this (and who probably supported him the most) get what they deserve.

jb1234

I can't even begin to describe the devastating effect this will have on minorities and the poor with the GOP in charge. I'm anticipating social services will be hacked to the bone, which will probably make me homeless. Gay rights will be stripped away. I can't even think. I'm just horrified.

FloatOn

Seriously trying not to have a panic attack right now. The only thing keeping me cool is the fact that I've been able to bounce back from personal tragedy.

Lol

Fucking christ

I told you to vote for Sanders

Centrist liberalism is well and truly dead

And before anyone accuses me of it, I take no pleasure in what's happening. I'm fucking pissed off. Of course, the left will still be fucking blamed for this, won't we? Because it's never going to be the fucking fault of the people who nominated one of the most unpopular presidential candidates ever is it?

*breathes*

I have to laugh at the fucking incompetence of the Democrats. Otherwise I may actually kill someone.

Good fucking job America, you may actually end up with the tangerine moron as president. Good. Fucking. Job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom