• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbs

Banned
Lili sustained a minor injury when the chain came off her bike and will mostly be off her feet for a bit.

Hell of a time to be banned. Funky, think you could commute her sentence? :p

lFqo9Sa.jpg

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Did she get banned for saying she was looking forward to Watch Dogs 2?

I like that Google, Facebook, and Twitter are finally cracking down on fake propaganda news sites and alt-right white supremacist trash, but like they should have started doing this about two years ago before it became the online equivalent of Ebola.

Did she get banned for saying she was looking forward to Watch Dogs 2?

Disgusting.

Should be against the TOS.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I didn't even know fake alarmist alt right-news sites were a thing. Does Facebook not show them to me because I'm Australian or why?

FloatOn

I'm meeting up with my friend for tea after work. I'm considering asking her to be my +1 for my fancy office xmas party

Should I?

FloatOn

Because I forgot to mention that her idiot husband got ahold of her phone the other day and Facebook stalked me when he saw our interactions

FloatOn

wait, she's married???? dudeee what are you doing nooo

It's super complicated. From what I can tell the marriage is basically over. But on my end I'm just trying to be a good friend and be supportive because I know how much divorce sucks. But as a weird side effect i also kind of have a crush on her so....

I thought Float would just take her as a friend?

It is possible for deviant straights to just be friends after all.

This has been a 'thing' in movies and series for a long time too. It is only since a couple of years I think you see dicks on tv. Like Spartacus...which was a thousand dicks.

I have Spartacus on my Netflix queue... not that I care about dicks or anything.

FloatOn

I thought Float would just take her as a friend?

It is possible for deviant straights to just be friends after all.

I'm trying and failing. I'm really not being overt about any kind of romantic intentions but it just seems to naturally headed that way. I won't actually make a move until stuff is finalized with her divorce. I won't be that guy

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Hahahaha this unfortunately timed FO4 screen popped up in my FB memories

It was an ok game.

It's super complicated. From what I can tell the marriage is basically over. But on my end I'm just trying to be a good friend and be supportive because I know how much divorce sucks. But as a weird side effect i also kind of have a crush on her so....
man sorry but this really doesn't sound good :( I wish you all the best but this seems like something to stay away from
Get well soon, Lili!

There actually are dicks in the game too.

there are? are they removing them too?

man the funniest thing about the Conan - Final Fantasy 15 video are the butthurt fans in the thread going completely nuts
I don't get why it's getting people so worked up. I watched the video, thought it was hilarious, and still think the game looks awesome based on all the other footage I've seen.

there are? are they removing them too?
I haven't kept up with that thread, so I don't know if they're removing them, but I saw a video of a male npc with full frontal nudity. I believe the esrb rating even mentions the game has full frontal nudity.

I don't get why it's getting people so worked up. I watched the video, thought it was hilarious, and still think the game looks awesome based on all the other footage I've seen.

I haven't kept up with that thread, so I don't know if they're removing them, but I saw a video of a male npc with full frontal nudity. I believe the esrb rating even mentions the game has full frontal nudity.

idk where this might even come up though. like with the women it was more like "NPC falls down, player peeks under skirt like a pervert". it's not so easy with dicks.

I used to get worked up X salty when people made fun of my favorite games/companies/systems but that was when I was 15 which was a long ass time ago

Now I don't give a shit if someone makes fun of something I like , I'd rather worry about the stuff in my life tbh

I'll buy FF15 but I'm expecting a struggle from playing the demo

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
There are penises in Watch Dogs 2 guys. Check Youtube before saying wrong statements. #Nudes4All

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom