• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody canceled his meds, he somehow got ahold of a gun and holed up in his house with his wife and kids. I had to spend a couple hours talking him into giving me the gun and walking him out of the house.

If I find the doctor that canceled his meds, they're fucking dead. That was fucking stupid on a whole new level.

Jesus, man. Sorry to hear that :(

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Stella or luna?
Is this beer? I hate beer. Tastes like piss

is this FFXV? Luna. We know as much about Stella as we do about the illuminati

Somebody canceled his meds, he somehow got ahold of a gun and holed up in his house with his wife and kids. I had to spend a couple hours talking him into giving me the gun and walking him out of the house.

If I find the doctor that canceled his meds, they're fucking dead. That was fucking stupid on a whole new level.
woah shit man :( sorry to hear
Can I be a cute boy streamer??? I need money for shoes

And food

of course. I am always lowkey disappointed how uncute some male streamers are even though their voice sounded neat. I still watch them tho

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
I just find streaming boring. I can't watch them. I have been tempted to try and make some money by wearing a low cut shirt and pushing my tits together while playing like Gihren's Greed or something.

woah shit man :( sorry to hear

Jesus, man. Sorry to hear that :(

shit man, that sucks. Sorry you had to start your day with that. Good thing it ended alright, you're a champ

Thanks all. Been a long day, but the state has him under watch now and he's back on his meds. And several people are looking into why his medications were all cancelled, they all seem pretty pissed that this went down the way it did. Someone's going to be answering for this, and their career might very well be over considering how it could have turned out.

I just find streaming boring. I can't watch them. I have been tempted to try and make some money by wearing a low cut shirt and pushing my tits together while playing like Gihren's Greed or something.
Id love to see that actually. Im sure you have a lot of obscure game knowledge

Thanks all. Been a long day, but the state has him under watch now and he's back on his meds. And several people are looking into why his medications were all cancelled, they all seem pretty pissed that this went down the way it did. Someone's going to be answering for this, and their career might very well be over considering how it could have turned out.
May i ask what mental disorder we're talking about here? If it's too personal I understand

DrM

Redmond's Baby
They still don't have a proper diagnosis?

Diagnosis is strained side ligament (MRI scan found that), but my doctor is in the dark why knee still hurts in certain situations (walking downhill/if I do squats etc), so she want another specialized opinion

do you have huge nipples?
did you ever smoke a cigar?
apple cider y/n?
triss or yen?

- Nope.
- No. I've had asthma since I was a kid, so I try to stay away from cigs in general
- I think I've only ever tried cider once, but I liked it, so Y
- I've never played any of the Witcher games because they look boring, but from a quick googy search I'll choose Triss

- Nope.
- No. I've had asthma since I was a kid, so I try to stay away from cigs in general
- I think I've only ever tried cider once, but I liked it, so Y
- I've never played any of the Witcher games because they look boring, but from a quick googy search I'll choose Triss

okay I got another one:

how do black holes exist?

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Id love to see that actually. Im sure you have a lot of obscure game knowledge
Almost exclusively, lol. I should just play like PC98 mecha and ecchi games.

Just found out I'm gonna be in chat support on Black Friday. fml

I need something to distract me, AMA I guess
I just got an nes mini, and I broke it in half trying to get the cart slot open, give me a refund.

okay I got another one:

how do black holes exist?

Because I have a rock that keeps them from appearing on our planet.
Almost exclusively, lol. I should just play like PC98 mecha and ecchi games.

I just got an nes mini, and I broke it in half trying to get the cart slot open, give me a refund.

I hear you, and I understand you. Rest assured we are coming up with a reasonable solution for you.

Berenstein.
I understand.
There are actually black cats at the center of black holes and even time and space can't escape their adorableness
hm you make a lot of sense

What happened to this site? I tried to get on and couldn't for some reason.

we were getting too far to the truth and the government caused some turbulence

Severe depression and schizoid tendencies. If he isn't one his meds shit gets ugly in a hurry, hence so many people being pissed someone canceled his refills.

ah I see, that makes total sense :/

This is what I submitted to NASA to help aid them in their research.

7HFCvwt.png

this actually sounds good. but what if the other universe is something like the chaos dimension in Event Horizon? maybe this is the eternal hell we all disintegrate into when we die
Maybe. I guess we will all find out sooner or later. I think death by black hole takes the cake for how I want to go.

its so difficult to find people to watch movies with. I asked a friend from work to go see Arrival with me but she's seeing it with her bf --.- and my other friend doesn't like "alien movies". aaand if I'd just make a fb post about it only fuckboys would respond that would want to use the dark as an excuse to touch and stuff ewwgjvjorthtzh

Horse Detective

Why the long case?
Its weird how guys feel like victims because of the friendzone.

Like saying something along the lines of "we look like such a great couple here" on a facebook photo is forceful as fuck

I friendzone myself whenever I meet a girl lately
Just seems better that way to preserve the L from happening

Girl in my program thought thanksgiving was on Saturday lol

it sucks pretending to care about a companies 'core values' our whatever

like let's be real : i want money and you want my services let's do it

I don't see why people defend companies
They don't give a shit about you

Gaming side is full of that , or maybe they are all high school age? I used to defend Sony X Nintendo when I was a teen lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom