• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clydefrog

Bento Struggle Box

hGFIzhV.jpg

Timu

I'm just shocked dudes think they are owed sex just cos they happen to be on friendly terms with a girl
Those guys have to earn it 1st, a girl ain't gonna put out right away, it takes quite a bit of time for that to happen.

BTW 2012 was the last time I tried to get a girl and then she friendzoned/just became friends with me in the end. Oh well, she was hot at least, and I had a lot of fun hanging out with her.

FUME5

Those guys have to earn it 1st, a girl ain't gonna put out right away, it takes quite a bit of time for that to happen.

BTW 2012 was the last time I tried to get a girl and then she friendzoned/just became friends with me in the end. Oh well, she was hot at least, and I had a lot of fun hanging out with her.

Uh....

I'm just shocked dudes think they are owed sex just cos they happen to be on friendly terms with a girl

You put the kindness coins in until the sex falls out, right? Right?

I hate the term 'friendzone'— from entitled men who just can't accept that they aren't attractive enough to a particular woman.

I hooked up with my partner before our first date.

Oh well, she was hot at least.

So you can hang out with her under the pretense of friendship to gaze upon her hotness?

Doesn't her hotness make this Bermuda Friendzone even more frustrating?

Timu

I hooked up with my partner before our first date.
Fair enough, that happens often.

My personal experience says otherwise.
Yeah this is true for most people actually.

What are you ever talking about
My mind gets a bit hazy sometimes, like I have a lot of thoughts coming at once and I try to get them out, so the wording of that was a bit messed up. Doesn't help that I get distracted by doing other things at the same time.

Numb

Men were a mistake
I am denying my malehood and joining the sisterhood set by lilith

From now i only identify as Ms.Lupita
msl1x.png

FUME5

Very obvious.

Still shocked I'm getting a second shot on sunday after like 4-5 years of dead silence heh

Maybe she thinks you've matured.......hahahahahahsashaidugafuasdhasdh

How do dates work is it 100% tinder now?

I'm way more comfortable meeting someone when we have a mutual friend there

I'm 38, no longer at uni, don't have any sport etc related hobbies beyond working out (and even then I wouldn't be trying to pick up at the gym) my female friends who wanted to change the nature of our relationship have already given it a crack and pretty much all of my friends wives friends etc.. have kids or are crazy in the fucking coconut.

So, it's Tinder for me.

Men were a mistake
I am denying my malehood and joining the sisterhood set by lilith

From now i only identify as Ms.Lupita
msl1x.png

Who are you calling a mistake, motherfucker.

Jobbs

Banned
Tired of dudes not realizing or accepting that a girl isn't into them. I've heard so many stories from the girls here and some variant of "dudes not getting the hint" is a pretty common feature in them.

Maybe she thinks you've matured.......hahahahahahsashaidugafuasdhasdh
This made me laugh hahahahaha. This time I'll just be sure to show up to something of hers if I RSVP

Tired of dudes not realizing or accepting that a girl isn't into them. I've heard so many stories from the girls here and some variant of "dudes not getting the hint" is a pretty common feature in them.

I don't get that either. Just find another girl, there's plenty

Edit: oh hi jake MEEEEEEERKATS

FloatOn

I'm way more comfortable meeting someone when we have a mutual friend there

1) go to college
2) don't be a shithead
3) make friends with a girl you find interesting
4) ask her to hang out
5) actually hang out
6) repeat steps 4 thru 6

But don't listen to me. I'm terrible at this stuff.

she's hanging out at my house on Friday :O

Jobbs

Banned

1) go to a hospital to visit someone
2) talk to the nurse who was hanging out in the room with you and end up going out with her
3) break up with her a while later
4) date her friend

if that doesn't work, try tinder I guess

Timu

Well said. But it seems to be common for guys to be like that. I know when a girl isn't into me that I'll just accept it since she feels that way about me and just be friends and such.

I don't get that either. Just find another girl, there's plenty
Yep, so true. I also do this as well.

AcridMeat

Banned
Had one of the best Mondays I think ever in my life. Finally got my car fixed after 3 weeks (total amount of time for the job is maybe 3 hours labor, it was a nightmare to deal with). Also got a job offer and get to put in my notice tomorrow at work, can't fucking wait. WOOOOOOOOO!
it sucks pretending to care about a companies 'core values' our whatever

like let's be real : i want money and you want my services let's do it
Yep. I was honest about this fact in an interview not too long ago (there was a reason I applied to that company but it was far below the money/benefits thing). Didn't get it. Oh well.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Did you know Sarlaccs from Star Wars look like this under the sand?

That's some creepy shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom