• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timu

I don't understand why girls friendzone people. And who the hell defends someone or thing who just wants money from you and nothing more???=O

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
it sucks pretending to care about a companies 'core values' our whatever

like let's be real : i want money and you want my services let's do it

I was in a company proclaiming "core values", lol. Made just to keep lower peeps in line, on top of the chain literally no one cared or acted actively against them. They were nothing but laughing material for pretty much the entire staff.

Timu

What? So girls should be willing to date every single dude no matter what?
Nope, that's not what I meant!=O Girls have a right to not date every dude, I mean some guys just aren't right for various girls and may have issues with themselves.

Jobbs

Banned
If a girl only wants to be friends with you at most that's probably because she's not at all attracted to you. What's hard to understand?

Timu

and what did you mean? girls are not allowed to make friends?
They are though! If she likes that person enough then they can be friends.=p

If a girl only wants to be friends with you at most that's probably because she's not at all attracted to you. What's hard to understand?
That's perfectly fine actually. It's true that not every girl is going to be attracted to every guy and such and just having them as a friend is the best way to continue on a friendship as long as works out in the end.

Xiao Hu

Guy being desperate? Guy being horny? Shitty communication? Pick one or two ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

And of course don't forget the ensuring drama when the guy finally understands that he got rejected. But then again it's part of being mature/adult to learn how to cope with rejection.

I have traversed multiple dimensions on a few occasions but I'm pretty sure I was still in the same universe. So no. I dont think I have been to another universe yet.

Wait, are we talking about psychoactive drugs?

FUME5

Somebody canceled his meds, he somehow got ahold of a gun and holed up in his house with his wife and kids. I had to spend a couple hours talking him into giving me the gun and walking him out of the house.

If I find the doctor that canceled his meds, they're fucking dead. That was fucking stupid on a whole new level.

Damn, glad to hear it ended without anyone getting hurt.

I just find streaming boring. I can't watch them. I have been tempted to try and make some money by wearing a low cut shirt and pushing my tits together while playing like Gihren's Greed or something.

This streamer Zoie Burgher got mentioned on Kotaku 'cause she was getting sued for calling her followers Zoidburg nation. She has since parlayed that bump in numbers into a significant following, promised nudes at 1 million subscribers, had nudes leaked, is leaking her own nudes now and has recently had a tit job.

I follow her on Twitter for the same reason it's hard to look away from a car crash.

Diagnosis is strained side ligament (MRI scan found that), but my doctor is in the dark why knee still hurts in certain situations (walking downhill/if I do squats etc), so she want another specialized opinion

Ah, fair enough.

Meanwhile, this is an EDIT actual fake news story on EDIT a fake CNN website.

“This man broke through the glass window to our room and started running around yelling ‘fire!’,” Horner said. “That’s when he set his sites on me, telling me that dolphins shouldn’t be out of the water and that I was going to catch on fire if I didn’t immediately return to the ocean. I kept telling him that I wasn’t actually a real dolphin but just a man dressed up in a dolphin costume.” Horner continued, “Besides being on drugs, he looked like a heathenish self-rapist too. I’ll say a prayer for him, not a full-prayer though, just a half-prayer.”

Too good to be true :(

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Damn, glad to hear it ended without anyone getting hurt.

This streamer Zoie Burgher got mentioned on Kotaku 'cause she was getting sued for calling her followers Zoidburg nation. She has since parlayed that bump in numbers into a significant following, promised nudes at 1 million subscribers, had nudes leaked, is leaking her own nudes now and has recently had a tit job.

I follow her on Twitter for the same reason it's hard to look away from a car crash.

Ah, fair enough.

Meanwhile, this is an EDIT actual fake news story on EDIT a fake CNN website.

Too good to be true :(

I dont wanna show anyone my boobs, I just want to validate my PC-9821Ra43

Oh and there is no such fucking thing as the friendzone

FUME5

I dont wanna show anyone my boobs, I just want to validate my PC-9821Ra43

Oh and there is no such fucking thing as the friendzone

If you figure out how to stream from that to twitch or something I'd definitely check out some old school mecha action, even without tits.

FUME5

Got a date on Sunday with a girl that's refused to talk to me after something that happened a few years ago woohooo

Boned her mum?

I don't know about tonights date, pretty face but I don't know if I'll find her physically attractive based on her Facebook photos. Probably should have hunted them down earlier.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Worked today at a warehouse. Yassssss
Gonna work again tomorrow. Yasssssss
Pays better than Sears. Yasssss
Im staying there. Yasssss

FUME5

Laziness.=p Plus this job makes the best money for me probably in my area, I wouldn't like to work at a restaurant or anything like that.

Having worked at both in the past, I understand.

These days I wouldn't last a day in hospitality without strangling someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom