• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Well, I guess I have Battlefront on PS4 now

Xiao Hu

Just came out of the cinema. Fantastic Beasts is a really good debut for a new series within the Harry Potter universe. After some negative remarks from friends I've toned down my expectations for the film. You will be more than satisfied if you approach Fantastic Beast as series on its own rather than a continuation of Harry Potter.

8/10

Lol@ the *big* reveal at the end. They could have cast a different actor couldn't they?

Found a pic of drunk trab.

656663ae5470d59ca24d187d4d425918.jpg

FUME5

did you rap?

Not everything needs to be a performance.

I saw this on your instagram first thing this morning, I was bemused.

titanfall 2 is really forcing me to confront my fear of heights head on

hooray beer time

Finished the Titanfall 2 and Infinite Warfare campaigns recently, both of them have some very similar beats, but the Titanfall campaign & mechanics are just much more fun.

Finished the Titanfall 2 and Infinite Warfare campaigns recently, both of them have some very similar beats, but the Titanfall campaign & mechanics are just much more fun.

I'm really enjoying it. The movement mechanics are fluid and they added some interesting platforming sections. Reminds me a bit of the Splatoon campaign.

Not everything needs to be a performance.

I saw this on your instagram first thing this morning, I was bemused.

that's why I did it. just4u

Where are you up to?

Why would you do that, just go on the internet and tell lies?

Are you looking forward to Torment: Tides of Numeria?

I think I should actually get a key to that bc I backed it or something. but I can't figure out how. there was this forum I got access to but I can't remember it :S

FUME5

yeah but I cant remember my account details :S also I dont know if I officially backed torment or wasteland2 (it was a package deal). I'll try some combinations but...well maybe they'll just send me an email

Fingers crossed!

That reminds me, I never finished Wasteland.

FUME5

oh I'll do that for another problem I have later.

I actually never installed the second one despite all the backing lol. I was so hyped for this but now it's just looking like such a time investment :S still have to though.

btw, it worked. I just edited my post :>

Nice!

FUME5

Right at the end I think. Just finished up the giant titan battle, that was pretty cool. Enjoying it a lot as I get the hang of it. I've tried a few mp matches but got stomped every time.

Ah, cool.

I stomped the shit out of the final boss, after the fight with the flying mech it was a piece of piss, Scorch is dope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom