• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.
13774234_674459166034876_619157402_n.jpg

It's so big.

I have to stop browsing his Insta. My loins can only handle so much.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
He looks like a less annoying property brother

Morning, y'all!

--

Been playing Dishonored and I really like it. I'm trying to do a stealthy run and it's going okay for the most part. I did end up killing some guards at the beginning, but haven't since. The supernatural abilities in this game are pretty awesome. I doubt I'd be enjoying my time playing if they didn't exist. Also, this game is creepy as hell, and I wish it wasn't first person.

The girl that hated you for years but still went out on a date with you?

Nope that's on Sunday but I'm willing to bet money she'll cancel before then (everyone else thinks so too) haha.

This was just a one time kinda thing but I couldn't uhh finish 😂 owell shit happens

You're a disgrace to manhood!!!!!111111
☹️️☹️️☹️️☹️️☹️️ I mean it was really great but after awhile it was like ughhhh I'm tired end already

Disgraced ☹️️ :(

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I've turned to preserves and canned/dried food lately after realising that I DON'T EAT THEM AFTER I MAKE THEM, which means I can cook stuff without turning into a tube of lard.

I kind of miss cooking those big ol 5 kg trays of homemade lasagna. And the bundt cakes. All the bundt cakes.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Went to the private clinic and they have some room on their lists for free examinations due to concession. So I will be able to get an appointment in around three month's time. Which is MUCH better than six months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom