• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
today was shitty
this week will get continuously shitty
the dhs are on an audit rampage
i hope they choke

i did make a burger though and it was gud

untitled-1v8unw.jpg

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I actually stole that from your FB and put it on imgur because it looked so good. It didn't get many upvotes.

Imgur has bad taste. Pun intended.

Here it is. I kinda guessed what was in it

Edit: I realize it might seem kinda weird to take people's photos and upload them elsewhere, but food is fair game

FUME5

I actually stole that from your FB and put it on imgur because it looked so good. It didn't get many upvotes.

Imgur has bad taste. Pun intended.

Here it is. I kinda guessed what was in it

Edit: I realize it might seem kinda weird to take people's photos and upload them elsewhere, but food is fair game

Yes, that does seem weird.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
If you don't want your photos shared, either put your face in them or make them less delicious.

Edit: Now I'm all self conscious it was weird. Taking it down. Badass burger tho

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
I dont mind my Burger™ being reposted anywhere and don't seek credit, but you made up the ingredients!
Blackbean veggie patty sounds far nicer

SolVanderlyn

I dont mind my Burger™ being reposted anywhere and don't seek credit, but you made up the ingredients!
Blackbean veggie patty sounds far nicer
How accurate was the rest though?

Xiao Hu

I don't think the American people will care much about any scandals at this point. Hell, you've voted Donald fucking Trump into office. If the public doesn't care about multiple sexual assaults on women then why should they care about politically shady practices :/

I don't think the American people will care much about any scandals at this point. Hell, you've voted Donald fucking Trump into office. If the public doesn't care about multiple sexual assaults on women then why should they care about politically shady practices :/

Orgy tape with cocaine, Russian hookers, and Putin might be enough.

Jobbs

Banned

and the whole time I was just thinking about how CG cartoons are so ficking dumb and boring to look at (with some exceptions, like Kubo)

that whole pixar style needs to die

edit: how weird is it that The Last Guardian is about to actually be out? it's like two weeks away :eek:

I'm going to be fastidiously avoiding all info and review scores. We only get one of these Ueda games like every zillion years

I can now say I've seen Bee Movie I guess and even at that speed it manages to be utterly devoid of any entertainment value.

edit: how weird is it that The Last Guardian is about to actually be out? it's like two weeks away :eek:

I'm going to be fastidiously avoiding all info and review scores. We only get one of these Ueda games like every zillion years

I'm ready. I'm getting it I think.

FFXV can wait in a trash bin.

jobbs I think I dreamed that lili and I and another girl were living in your house

Has Bento met Trab irl?

I feel the world could not contain those two meeting each other??
no but you're right there. the world would explode bc of awesome magic energy.
I only met Acrid in RL tho :>

File under Berlusconi.
wait, since lili is not here: hey you're new. not much of a rind on you! introduce yourself :)

Misha

Banned
He would have to be convicted of a crime. So long as he hasn't, people can a least cling to "innocent until proven guilty!" Would have to be a particularly bad one too. Possibly statutory rape with video evidence. Even then some libertarians and probably most in the alt right (and anything further right) would still support him

This thread is giving me cancer.

How does knowing the plot NOT ruin it for you? HOW? HOW?

Hot take: Most video game stories are utter trash that I don't care about, so knowing about the plot beforehand won't have much of an effect on my enjoyment. The only exception is games with plot as the focus because in that case there's not much of an incentive to play them. Of course, I'm also of the view that the progression between events is more important than the major plot events themselves. A story that relies solely on twists with piss poor plotting is a bad story.

Jobbs

Banned
jobbs I think I dreamed that lili and I and another girl were living in your house

was anyone living in my walls?? :O

Hot take: Most video game stories are utter trash that I don't care about, so knowing about the plot beforehand won't have much of an effect on my enjoyment. The only exception is games with plot as the focus because in that case there's not much of an incentive to play them. Of course, I'm also of the view that the progression between events is more important than the major plot events themselves. A story that relies solely on twists with piss poor plotting is a bad story.

game stories that mattered...

1) Soma
2) TLOU
3)

I think that's it

As far as open mic nights go, that wasn't too bad.

did you rap?

Jobbs

Banned
replace TLOU with planescape torment. shadow of the colossus. some final fantasies. spec ops the line. first bioshock I guess. I could go on

You played Torment? :D we had that when I was a teenager. There's a vague homage to Morte in my game.

Shadow of the Colossus is actually in my top 5 all time games, I don't know why I forgot it

Misha

Banned
A good reason to know the story is so you don't end up playing bioshock infinite all the way through. Starts out great but man it falls apart

You played Torment? :D we had that when I was a teenager. There's a vague homage to Morte in my game.

Shadow of the Colossus is actually in my top 5 all time games, I don't know why I forgot it

I never actually really finished it bc my old computer crashed near the end and all my save files are still on there :l it's still one of my alltime favorite games. maybe I'll just start a new run

A good reason to know the story is so you don't end up playing bioshock infinite all the way through. Starts out great but man it falls apart

Man, the gameplay is so tedious but Columbia is absolutely gorgeous. I think it's worth playing just for the beautiful locations.

The story of a game affects my enjoyment of it. Bad pushes me out and good pulls me in. Same with lore/world building. I'd rather no story than a bad story.

Jobbs

Banned

Usually if I don't like a game I just forget it and move on, but Bioshock Infinite is among the elite few games that I actively dislike/hate -- And I loved the first two games.

Matthewmatosis has the best takedown on it and hits on a lot of the reasons I hated it

Story isn't a big deal to me as long as the gameplay is solid. I do appreciate it and adore great world building but I have no idea what happened in Bayonetta and I fucking loved it.

Misha

Banned
Usually if I don't like a game I just forget it and move on, but Bioshock Infinite is among the elite few games that I actively dislike/hate -- And I loved the first two games.

Matthewmatosis has the best takedown on it and hits on a lot of the reasons I hated it
I only watched a let's play of it and I hate it. Thought since I didn't care for the combat that watching it would let me experience the story and it starts off super pretty in an interesting world with cool characters. Then it just completely falls apart and with a cherry on top it tells you that the events of the game were completely pointless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom