• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
eyes_1.jpg

11-great-gatsby-book-covers-from-around-the-world.jpg

jb1234

I've been in so much pain this last week and my doctor still refuses to give me strong painkillers. I hate her. "It's too great a slippery slope," she claims. I wish someone would invent a device that enables people to swap bodies, let them see what I deal with on a daily basis. Maybe then they'd believe me.

It is extremely likely I'll be alone for Thanksgiving, as I'm just too sick to make the trip to family. Even if someone came to pick me up, I'd be too miserable to enjoy myself.

FUME5

I've been in so much pain this last week and my doctor still refuses to give me strong painkillers. I hate her. "It's too great a slippery slope," she claims. I wish someone would invent a device that enables people to swap bodies, let them see what I deal with on a daily basis. Maybe then they'd believe me.

It is extremely likely I'll be alone for Thanksgiving, as I'm just too sick to make the trip to family. Even if someone came to pick me up, I'd be too miserable to enjoy myself.

Damn man.

At least you'll always have cheap tequila?

jb1234

I don't know. I feel like I'm close to making a last stand with my doctor. Either I get better treatment (despite the risks) or I'm in a body bag. No one should have to consider suicide due to poor pain management but it happens all the time, especially in these days of DEA crackdowns on opioids.

FUME5

I don't know. I feel like I'm close to making a last stand with my doctor. Either I get better treatment (despite the risks) or I'm in a body bag. No one should have to consider suicide due to poor pain management but it happens all the time, especially in these days of DEA crackdowns on opioids.

I'm hoping you get better treatment.

Jobbs

Banned
You having a tofurky for Thanksgiving, Jobbs?

No, my mom will have regular turkey, but there'll also be stuff I like. She makes vegan wraps and pumpkin mashed potatoes and who knows what other stuff.

Ordinary or cannabis ones?

just the same oatmeal cookies my mom always makes :| she comes over and leaves tupperware full of cookies in her wake. It's an assault

Are you annoyed or rather aware of bad things to happen to you if you follow that cookie trail?

yes :( fat matt

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Nietzsche was a nice guy fedora man ahead of his time.

Jobbs

Banned
Rise of the Tomb Raider is pretty lit. Been playing it for a few hours. After the terribly dull early game it opens up and you have some autonomy to explore and do things. Pretty neat.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Goingto a gay bar tonight to celebrate thanksdrinking. 🔥🔥🔥. NotJobbs will be there and maybe NotFloatOn too. 🔥🔥🔥

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
"Poets, philosophers, and existential thinkers are dweebs, dicks, and tools, respectively."

-Oscar "O-dog" Wilde
"While Socrates was pondering the human existence, I was studying the blade."

-Friederich Nietzsche

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom