• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
58e8e132469c17c551f10bdcf70c9e9e.gif

DrM

Redmond's Baby
inventory check went well

we ended at 8 pm

so I got pretty wasted after returning to hometown

too wasted for anything

fuck

Aw plans for Sunday just got cancelled. She isn't sure if she's ready to see me like that again but wants me to come to where she's bartending tonight (nah)

This is going to sound weird but Genna if you still read on here text me, need to talk to you

Timu

Congratz mate. Not sure how much gaming I'll do next year. Im rarely playing these days tbh.
Yeah I'm getting a new graphics card early next year and then going for the 4k monitor. Also, why aren't you playing games as often?=O

I pretty much do it since I run a youtube channel.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Yeah I'm getting a new graphics card early next year and then going for the 4k monitor. Also, why aren't you playing games as often?=O

I pretty much do it since I run a youtube channel.
Work and crappy internet in the current apartment to download new games. It took me a full week to get Mortal Kombat X to download so Im not touching much the pc. Also all my consoles and game discs are in PR waiting for me to send money to get em here as soon as I get an apartment.

Timu

Work and crappy internet in the current apartment to download new games. It took me a full week to get Mortal Kombat X to download so Im not touching much the pc. Also all my consoles and game discs are in PR waiting for me to send money to get em here as soon as I get an apartment.
Ah, makes sense. I would hate to have a crappy internet, one with data caps as well, thank god I don't have one, because I download a lot of shit nowadays.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Ah, makes sense. I would hate to have a crappy internet, one with data caps as well, thank god I don't have one, because I download a lot of shit nowadays.
I dont know how I will do to download Tales of Berseria and Nier tbh. That plus juggle them with work and adult life shit.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
I watched The Neon Demon and I think I liked it.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
That's on my to watch list. I like Refn. Both Drive and Valhalla Rising were great. I haven't seen Only God Forgives

it's the first Winding Refn film I wasn't excited about after seeing it.
everything they falsely accused OGF of I found true in that movie tbh

I think at its worst its Winding Refn trying to pull a Lynch's Mulholland Drive and doing a really kitschy, tacky job of it. There were a lot of moments, particularly in the first half, that I thought were really engaging and emotionally resonant. The entire club scenes are great. But it deteriorates into 2deep4you amateur hour. But I also...kinda liked that too? I dunno.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Transhuman, the fuck's with you and that "I deleted all my shit" thread lol.

I remember when my external harddrive died and I wouldn't wish that pain on anyone. Drawing out hope just makes it hurt more.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
I think at its worst its Winding Refn trying to pull a Lynch's Mulholland Drive and doing a really kitschy, tacky job of it. There were a lot of moments, particularly in the first half, that I thought were really engaging and emotionally resonant. The entire club scenes are great. But it deteriorates into 2deep4you amateur hour. But I also...kinda liked that too? I dunno.

You think that's bad?

Watch Ryan Gosling's Lost River. Imitation might not be the best flattery after all.
LostRiverBar640.jpg

lost-river-trailer-christina-hendricks.jpg

He wants to be Refn so bad.

she's too lazy to sell stuff. she will eat stuff for you for free though

she hates having her photo taken.

those are my roommates shoes. once he swapped moccasins at a get together with someone and didn't even notice until he got home. ...

thank god. your soul will be spared from eternal damnation

EatChildren

If you dislike moccasins you're going on my ignore list forever.

You think that's bad?

Watch Ryan Gosling's Lost River. Imitation might not be the best flattery after all.

He wants to be Refn so bad.

Oh man I love desperate art wank!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom