• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timu

I also don't like these things

toeshoes.jpg
I didn't know these existed, lol.

does anyone else in this thread live in the south? because i see moccasins everywhere but they're not the slipper type they're the semi formal type

7459-p-MULTIVIEW.jpg

Tons of people wear them because they're preppy I guess

Are these still considered moccasins?

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I hate white shoes. They get dirty easily or the yellowing effect on some of them. Fuck em.

Everyone should use flip flops with knee high socks /s

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
I don't wear my moccasins out and about, beyond lazy weekend mornings where I'll duck across the road to grab a takeaway coffee or something. They're comfort shoes, not adventuring shoes. Not because I don't like how they look but because they're not built to support constant activity like a normal shoe. I didn't realise wearing moccasins as a public fashion thing was a...thing.

I don't really like sneakers. I have a cheapish pair I use exclusively for fitness, but I don't really like them as a going-out shoe.

i just bought hitman because it's $16

i've never even played a hitman game

guess i will now

It's one of the best games of the year. Have fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom