• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.

FUME5

CyLAUSoUkAAGtHT.jpg

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
did you notice me freaking out about it a little bit?

I did but I was freaking out too because he's just too much cute. Unfortunately for the owner I will be keeping him.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Are you a Leon or are you a Toy?
What game is this? "Toy" (who I presume is supposed to be Troy? lol) has a really cool design

Edit: Stan Gun. Hahahaha

I bought Rise of the Tomb Raider on PS4 for $35 and Shadows of Mordor GOTY on PS4 for $22.

And because I'm an eternal flop, I pre-ordered FFXV on PS4 for $50. #pray4me

FloatOn

Man I don't feel good at all. I threw up earlier. Had some cold sweats and now my throat is sore.

I guess I'll be drinking hot tea the remainder of the weekend

Jobbs

Banned
And because I'm an eternal flop, I pre-ordered FFXV on PS4 for $50. #pray4me

Oh FFS. hahaha.

I read that you can change their outfits to other stuff that doesn't look so fucking stupid. That might make it bearable.. Might.

Tomb Raider is a lot of fun, just don't expect great writing or story.

Man I don't feel good at all. I threw up earlier. Had some cold sweats and now my throat is sore.

I guess I'll be drinking hot tea the remainder of the weekend

shitty. pukin's the worst. feel better

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Check out my holiday avatar.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Transhuman, the fuck's with you and that "I deleted all my shit" thread lol.

Xiao Hu

Woke up with a fever and hurting joints. I can't believe I caught a cold again. I feel like shit and I wish one of our army girls would come over to give me a mercy kill. 😷😷😷

Jobbs

Banned
Games I played last night/this morning:

Doom
Fallout 4
Momodora
Ori & The Blind Forest
Rise of the Tomb Raider

3/5 of them couldn't hold my interest longer than 20-30 min, the others not more than about an hour.

Something has ruined my attention span... At least I got a bunch of nice reference screencaps from Ori :)

I'am tempted to make a thread asking if going to college as a austic 30 year impoverished male would be worth the effort. I have no idea what college subjects I would be good at?

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Games I played last night/this morning:

Doom
Fallout 4
Momodora
Ori & The Blind Forest
Rise of the Tomb Raider

3/5 of them couldn't hold my interest longer than 20-30 min, the others not more than about an hour.

Something has ruined my attention span... At least I got a bunch of nice reference screencaps from Ori :)

Shame, because Doom, Ori and ROTR are all legitimately fantastic games.

FloatOn

I'am tempted to make a thread asking if going to college as a austic 30 year impoverished male would be worth the effort. I have no idea what college subjects I would be good at?

Have you thought about trade schools?

Learning a professional skill versus jumping through all the hoops of a traditional academic experience may be better suited for your needs

Risgroo

I think we can count these as charitable contributions in this game's case.
You're a true humanitarian, beb <3
I have no shame. I need no shame.

(And it pleases me to see Matt is playing Ori. Love that game.)
Good. Own that shit :)

To be honest, I'm in no position to criticise anyone's taste in games, as I'm the most basic gamer in this thread, by a mile.

And yeah, Ori's amazing! I still listen to the OST regularly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom