• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.

Risgroo

Im at this chrismas party in my little brother's school. Its so cute
Woooo
Otbz8PY.gif

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
My mum made me a tabletop Christmas decoration with candle and all. It's adorable but also now I have old people Christmas decoration on my table.

I still love'em.

Im not the sentimental type so I don't really care about Christmas decorations. But hanging out with family around the fire is just the best

I usually don't care for Marvel, but Netflix's Jessica Jones was lit.

I like that it was minimally about superhero shenanigans and more about survival and vengeance.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Jessica Jones was so fucking good. It was the best show I will never ever watch again because of a lot of the emotions it stirs up

Have you guys seen the PS4 commercial that shows spider man, horizon, god of war and call of duty? Why is there a commercial where 75% of the games are not released and will not release before christmas. What if your kid asks for that spider man game for christmas? what a dumb commercial

Jobbs

Banned
Normally, i dislike Cracked. Their science articles are the worst however, this one is great

http://www.cracked.com/blog/5-apps-that-have-rampant-discrimination-built-in/

In particular the uber and airbnb sections. They are the worst. Creeps abuse the fuck out of these services.

Uber and Lyft drivers also manage to be extra creepy with women passengers. Unlike black passengers, male drivers were absolutely fine with having women in their cars ... to the point where they seemed unwilling to let them leave. Female passengers were subjected to longer trips than necessary, often going through the same intersection more than once or past their drop-off point. They also reported that male drivers were extremely chatty on these drives. Basically, some men see a woman in their car as a literal captive audience who must stay there and let him flirt with her until he's ready to drop her off or she decides to throw open the door and desperately roll into traffic.

:: shudders deeply ::

Timu

Man I don't feel good at all. I threw up earlier. Had some cold sweats and now my throat is sore.

I guess I'll be drinking hot tea the remainder of the weekend
This exact same thing happened to me last year on this month...this is crazy!!! Except I threw up as soon as I woke up.

Risgroo

My exciting Saturday night plans:

1. Eat too much chocolate
2. Drink too much cheap red wine
3. Watch The Land Before Time
4. Cry

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
I love the 3ds system transfer animation of the pikmin moving all of your data around. This is what Windows 10 should have been.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
please help I can't stop having thanksgiving leftovers for every meal

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
omg that's cute :3

Name it Clyde

hahah this is perfect. clyde snowman!

I also liked bluwboo though. edit: oh and googley was a good idea too

one of the kids at the christmas party made it. there were a bunch of normal looking snowmen and women and then this masterpiece inbetween.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom