• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.

Numb

image.php

I like the 13 trilogy a lot. Especially 3. It has one of my favorite mechanics where there are a finite number of every creature in the game and if you want to you can totally kill everything in the world.

everything about ff13 straight out annoyed me. from the characters to the waste-my-time gameplay. I guess FF is just not for me anymore

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
everything about ff13 straight out annoyed me. from the characters to the waste-my-time gameplay. I guess FF is just not for me anymore
Lightning is my favorite. I just relate to her so much. That kind of no nonsense attitude. I like her design, and the fact that her story didn't revolve around a fucking dude.

Timu

From what I've read the game doesn't run that great on the pro
It sticks mostly to 30FPS, it just has frame pacing issues, more so on high mode, lite mode has less of it though as it's smoother there. X1 version has none of those issues making it the smoothest playing version so far.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I don't think I've ever seen a 7.62 AR. That's cool, I guess. I bet its less of a motherfucker than the M14, which kicks like a mule.

Timu

What's with so many of these games having trouble running on Pro?
They're either not used to developing on the Pro as it takes time along with having experience or Sony should had given them more time. The Pro seems kinda rushed when you think about it. Thank god Scorpio is a year away so devs can prepare for it.

FUME5

FFXV is far from the trainwreck I was expecting.

Looks blurry as shit on the Xbone and I've only played ~3 hours but yeah, combat system is pretty good.

For some reason whenever they eat a meal and it shows a high res image of the dish it makes me want to play the latest Yakuza game? I guess I associate them both with spending their dev budget on strange things.

do you listen to music in the car like in GTA or something? :eek:
No you just use the music app on your phone. It's the same as the phone in the original, and similar to the one in GTAV.

Holy crap, really? Cool. Because I'm gonna need it for 1440p now and whenever I get a 4k monitor.=p I hope to get it around my 29th birthday.
I'm only doing 1080, but I have all the settings pushed up and it seems to be 60 all the time. This isn't a scientific analysis though!

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
They're either not used to developing on the Pro as it takes time along with having experience or Sony should had given them more time. The Pro seems kinda rushed when you think about it. Thank god Scorpio is a year away so devs can prepare for it.
The issues is that that the Pro doesn't scale well natively.

Timu

I'm only doing 1080, but I have all the settings pushed up and it seems to be 60 all the time. This isn't a scientific analysis though!
That's good, seems well optimized then. I played the 1st one on PC and want to do the same here.

The issues is that that the Pro doesn't scale well natively.
Oh, so I guess devs have to put in more work on it to try to get it to run better. I can see that being a pain for them.

No you just use the music app on your phone. It's the same as the phone in the original, and similar to the one in GTAV.

it even has Leatherface :O dicks and 90s punk. I need this game now

I blew up a power junction box which electrocuted a jogger nearby. Then I waited for a few minutes while the passersby had called the paramedics and saw an emergency technician come to the scene to attempt resuscitating the poor jogger. On his way over I rigged and exploded another junction box. Then I stole his ambulance, turned on the siren, and ran over a bunch of motorcycle riders.

10/10

FUME5

I blew up a power junction box which electrocuted a jogger nearby. Then I waited for a few minutes while the passersby had called the paramedics and saw an emergency technician come to the scene to attempt resuscitating the poor jogger. On his way over I rigged and exploded another junction box. Then I stole his ambulance, turned on the siren, and ran over a bunch of motorcycle riders.

10/10

Eh, been there done that.

And I actually tried to watch BvS a few weeks ago, put me to sleep.

Conversely, I'm up to the Vacuum Butt Cannon episode of Keijo, been watching it on Sunday with a mate, in his words "I haven't told anyone about this show, everytime I'm about to tell them about this crazy anime that's like your standard fighting anime but with chicks that attack each other with their tits and arse I just think.....nah."

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I will never get over how disappointing that movie was, makes me worried about Zack Snyder and future DC movies as well.
I want Zack to do an original film like Sucker Punch but with character development and a bit more coherency.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom