• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.

FUME5

i'm an idiot. mistakenly led my coworker on. now i'll have to clear things up tomorrow.

in other news, my copy of FFXV arrives tomorrow but I won't have time to play until the weekend. was completely neutral on the game until I watched Kingsglaive and saw the reviews.

What Jobbs said, also, don't suppose you want to give me a quick (spoilered) synopsis of Kingsglaive?

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
just a series of texts where i wasn't explicit enough so i'm assuming it came off flirtatious and resulted in her inviting me over

@fumes @josh
the plot really made no sense and the characters were stupid. but the action combined with the possibility of another cheesy final fantasy storyline had me interested.

synopsis:
Old king is old from protecting city against the magitek empire. They lose badly because magitek bros are using demons now. Magitek empire proposes a peace treaty that's obviously a ruse to get the crystal of power. Treaty is signed, but then a cou happens. Kingsglaive (teleporting badasses) get mad. Blah blah, fighting fighting. Super badass statue magitek show up to save the day. Princess gets away, hero sacrifices himself.

Jobbs

Banned
What is it with people whose laughs always sound fake. Not every laugh can be fake, can it?

I don't fake laugh at all so it's hard to relate

Jobbs

Banned
Why are Radiohead fans so aggressive?

You like Radiohead. I get it. I don't like it. It actually hurts my brain and ears. But I'm happy for you that you think it's brilliant, go enjoy it (and please use headphones if you'll be doing it near me)

FUME5

Why are Radiohead fans so aggressive?

You like Radiohead. I get it. I don't like it. It actually hurts my brain and ears. But I'm happy for you that you think it's brilliant, go enjoy it (and please use headphones if you'll be doing it near me)

You want to answer this one Float?

Jobbs

Banned

I actually met a person like this recently and it's weird to see up close

me:

original.gif

Jobbs

Banned
Cell phone 911 game doesn't seem possible anymore in WD2, so I was playing vespa game. Only vespas, only one bullet per.

5LIYNKv.gif

now I run!

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
"Please could you stop the noise, I'm trying to get some rest"

-Jobbs

Jobbs

Banned
She doesn't do much for me for some reason ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I'm probably alone in that though

Anyway I came home and my neck was better, but then I started staring at a stream on my right screen and it got sore again. I think I need to move my second monitor over so it's side by side with my main one. That'll be my project later.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
She doesn't do much for me for some reason ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I'm probably alone in that though
She has quite a few things that make her a desirable female of the human species in my opinion, such as wide hips, a generous butt and an ample chest, but it's the face what does it for me.

She has a certain look that makes you think she'd be up for stuff that may be illegal or at least looked down in half of the world.

And with that, I'm back to work.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
She has quite a few things that make her a desirable female of the human species in my opinion, such as wide hips, a generous butt and an ample chest, but it's the face what does it for me.

She has a certain look that makes you think she'd be up for stuff that may be illegal or at least looked down in half of the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPWcX-16A9Y

She looks like she enjoys life.

I want to be around her so I feel that.

Jobbs

Banned

LOL

yeah, the like "trashy" attitude, I guess?

that never really does it for me. I find it more of a turn on when girls are smart or competent or loving

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Charlotte Aitchison isn't trashy she's fun.
Like chapagne, or throwing a water balloon at a duck.

FloatOn

Gladly. I think this is actually something that people get wrong about me for more than Radiohead too so it will be good to clear the air.

It's not that I think my tastes/interests are better than anyone elses. People are free to like what they like and I have no control over that. The thing is though, at one point someone took the time to show me something new and instead of being defensive about it I took it as an opportunity to have an open mind.

I actually didn't like Radiohead at first. Many of the critiques I hear from non-fans were the same things I would say. And then one day it clicked for me and they became my favorite band.

The same thing happened for me with Olives. I used to hate them. But eventually I acquired a taste for them. It would be fine if I never did but I'm so glad I kept an open mind and eventually warmed up to them.

I think it's kind of a sad thing for people to be so rigid and not open to things that may challenge what they normally accept.

So to sum everything up, it's not that what I think you like is stupid, it's that I enjoy what I like so much and would want you to do the same.

wtf is wrong with me. I finally felt better and now I'm back to my ears feeling like I'm on a plane and I get weird belly aches. :( I'm doomed. this is my life now

Misha

Banned
I decided to read the Hawkeye comic that people really seem to like and I liked the first 3 issues but then the art jumped off a cliff. Most of the art is fine but faces are incredibly jarring to the point where it makes it a hard read.

Do they ever get the good artist back? Not sure I'd want to continue reading if they don't

FloatOn

wtf is wrong with me. I finally felt better and now I'm back to my ears feeling like I'm on a plane and I get weird belly aches. :( I'm doomed. this is my life now

Sorry :(

My voice is gone. I think there is this worldwide plague going on. So many people I know are sick. We will overcome. We must.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom