• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.

FUME5

qqZ3gJK.gif

Talk about beauty and grace.

Traffic is uncommonly thick tonight and it's pissing me off. How am I supposed to get home and sneak in a couple hours of watchdogs before the girlfriend gets home when all these extra cars are making these deliveries take too long? 😡😴☠️

FUME5

Traffic is uncommonly thick tonight and it's pissing me off. How am I supposed to get home and sneak in a couple hours of watchdogs before the girlfriend gets home when all these extra cars are making these deliveries take too long? 😡😴☠️

Time to upgrade to a cute little Vespa or some shit.

Jobbs

Banned
I can barely turn my neck to the left right now. :D

Watch Dudes 2 is very good for dicking around, which is all I really wanted out of it.

Never looked in to a local courier company?

If it makes you feel better, the girl who normally handles our local delivery drives a Prius. She was just out sick today, so everyone else was picking up the suck.

Lili I want a shirt with my face on the back of it so there's no escape
I'm 100% sure you can find a cheaper printer online or on Yelp, and if I start giving stuff out for free then everyone will want one. ¯_(ツ)_ /¯

send me a PM

Why are so many rich white people just chilling at Alcatraz
It's the most touristy place in SF

FUME5

If it makes you feel better, the girl who normally handles our local delivery drives a Prius. She was just out sick today, so everyone else was picking up the suck.

Makes me feel better? Knowing when I can take my holidays would make me feel better!

Just would have figured you'd use a courier, hell, the main lab I use is 15 minutes away but I still use a courier because it's cheaper for the client (and we still chuck a percentage on it anyway).

How much would a 50/50 shirt cost with my future degree printed all over the shirt Lili ?
I'll pm you about it in May when I graduate if I remember :p

If I'm spending all that money for that piece of paper I'm gonna put it on a shirt and wear it 😎

How much would a 50/50 shirt cost with my future degree printed all over the shirt Lili ?
I'll pm you about it in May when I graduate if I remember :p

If I'm spending all that money for that piece of paper I'm gonna put it on a shirt and wear it 😎
Depends on the quality of the blank. If it's literally just one print then we charge $25 for the hassle plus the wholesale cost of the blank, plus shipping (if applicable). At scale it's only $2 per print, but I think that price starts at at 150 pieces. Idk. I built the website but I'm not in charge of sales.

Jobbs

Banned
Mmmmmmm, choux à la crème.

EDIT

Can you put him in a little stroller?

not that I've seen so far :(

When did the Sims get pvp hacking?

I dunno, but I afk'd a bit after the dog ran away and I came back dead, so I wonder if PVPers invaded me or something? I still have no idea how that works

edit: I flirted with a fat mexican guy carrying a hot dog, and he shoved me. Why are there so many homophones in san fran

I'll probably pick up Watch Doges 2 if there's another holiday sale before, well, the holidays. Already got my Black Friday stuff done.

That said, there better be a goddamned Gabe in that game. I can't get no borks from just regular old dog NPC.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
i'm an idiot. mistakenly led my coworker on. now i'll have to clear things up tomorrow.

in other news, my copy of FFXV arrives tomorrow but I won't have time to play until the weekend. was completely neutral on the game until I watched Kingsglaive and saw the reviews.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom