• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry :(

My voice is gone. I think there is this worldwide plague going on. So many people I know are sick. We will overcome. We must.
zombie apocalypse
I think I have a psychic sympathy tummy ache. It came out of nowhere. That must be it
same. I felt fine yesterday and then at night it felt like a xenomorph was trying to break through my stomach. now it's gone again but my ears are back to being fucked

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Sorry :(

My voice is gone. I think there is this worldwide plague going on. So many people I know are sick. We will overcome. We must.
I've been with a cough for 3 weeks and my throat is inflamated. Whatever is running around me has me fucked up.

Chuckie

I've been sick-ish for more than the last month now. It has been on and off and it seems to be different kind of viruses, but it is pretty fucked up.

I haven't gotten sick yet but everyone around me is getting sick. My biggest fear is I get sick the day before my interview.

Maybe it's all the alcohol I drink

but do I do it at home (which would be a bit harder to reach for some peeps I guess) or do I rent a table somewhere? D: I'm tight on money with the moving and all so I won't really be able to throw rounds and stuff.
maybe I'll just get everyone a little present..like on a kid birthday

Jobbs

Banned
but do I do it at home (which would be a bit harder to reach for some peeps I guess) or do I rent a table somewhere? D: I'm tight on money with the moving and all so I won't really be able to throw rounds and stuff.

draw cards :) I wish more people did that. I'd rather get that than something someone bought.

and I honestly suck at hosting parties too, my first instinct would be to just do it here if I was the hosterz.

FloatOn

everyone gets a kazoo

Misha

Banned
Rent the back room from mcdonalds like they do for kids birthday parties :O

But seriously, I think they're way better private rather than going out for it and I don't think adults would be expecting Party favors tho as a "something to remember me by" or w/e it could be good if you like it

FloatOn

I think I just became a little gay

0yqzZTg.jpg

draw cards :) I wish more people did that. I'd rather get that than something someone bought.

and I honestly suck at hosting parties too, my first instinct would be to just do it here if I was the hosterz.
what's draw cards? :O
everyone gets a kazoo
whats a kazoo? :O
Rent the back room from mcdonalds like they do for kids birthday parties :O

But seriously, I think they're way better private rather than going out for it and I don't think adults would be expecting Party favors tho as a "something to remember me by" or w/e it could be good if you like it
yeah exactly. I just thought it would be a cute idea since I can't invest much otherwise
got a meeting with the germans that i don't care about

ugh meetings are such a waste of time

ugh what germans?

I think I just became a little gay

Important to note that voter suppression laws (i.e. picture ID required laws) are probably the main reason North Carolina and Wisconsin both went to Trump. Thanks for gutting the VRA, SCOTUS. Post-racial America indeed.

Pennsylvania flipped because a bunch of Appalachian coal miners came out to vote because Trump is totally going to bring those jobs back. I'm not sure what the fuck happened in Michigan other than 80k people deadass leaving the presidential vote blank. "Both sides hurr durr!" Every other red state is just trash.

FloatOn

Important to note that voter suppression laws (i.e. picture ID required laws) are probably the main reason North Carolina and Wisconsin both went to Trump. Thanks for gutting the VRA, SCOTUS. Post-racial America indeed.

Pennsylvania flipped because a bunch of Appalachian coal miners came out to vote because Trump is totally going to bring those jobs back. I'm not sure what the fuck happened in Michigan other than 80k people deadass leaving the presidential vote blank. "Both sides hurr durr!" Every other red state is just trash.

quite disappointed with FL tbh

That shirt is shopped on

I know. I was joking about being gay.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Best part of growing a beard is freshly conditioned beard smell

Don't look at me like that. I'm not weird

Some guys named 'werner' and 'daniel' ugh germany

I just waited in the meeting 45 minutes for my 3 minute presentation. This office is the worst

lol. make little drawings of them. :D

btw I did this to address my neck problem]

you put the task bar on the top of the screen? good thinking

Jobbs

Banned

I just waited in the meeting 45 minutes for my 3 minute presentation. This office is the worst

bruh I've been doing this since windows 95. NINETY FIVE.

It was marketed, initially, as being on the top. At some point putting it at the bottom became normalized but I never could get used to this... So I'm still a top. ;)

It's normally fine but occasionally you get little problem when designers of things didn't anticipate the startbar being at the top... FOr example, in Windows 10 mousing over things brings up stubborn pop ups that won't go away until I click away and I bring them up unintentionally a lot while trying to use my chrome things like clicking between tabs.

hahaha they already sound like the worst. :D whatever you do, don't date them!

FloatOn

I'm going to see that new harry potter movie with my friend from school this weekend. I don't know anything about harry potter but she loves it.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Little Mons†er;225712013 said:
Which game for Christmas?

FF15 or The Last Guardian?

I'll be content with either, just need opinions to make up my mind lol

Get a bottle of Jack, more fun than with both games combined :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom