• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbs

Banned
That's just gonna make people save constantly

you have to save at a predetermined spots ala super metroid. you can't quicksave anywhere. that shit breaks game designs. PC gamers are stupid if they expect or want that in games

and it doesn't matter if you save. if you die, you lose the XP. it's like dark souls in that way

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
you have to save at a predetermined spots ala super metroid. you can't quicksave anywhere. that shit breaks game designs. PC gamers are stupid if they expect or want that in games

and it doesn't matter if you save. if you die, you lose the XP. it's like dark souls in that way

If it's a metroid like then you die you go back to your last save anyways. Is there a die but not really mechanic?

Jobbs

Banned
If it's a metroid like then you die you go back to your last save anyways. Is there a die but not really mechanic?

you save at saveplants. sometimes these are in predetermined rooms, other times they spawn after killing a particular enemy or boss.

it's sorta like super metroid in that sense, but there are some differences. Most enemies do not respawn when you leave the room and only respawn when you use a save plant.

you get XP by consuming different types of flowers, and you also gain XP by killing enemies. The flower XP is permanent, but if you die, the XP you got from enemies is lost. You don't delevel, though (currently) so if you level up you're safe.

Ceallach

Thanks to Steven Universe my daughter has an intense knowledge of gems. Now she is explaining to me that chocolate diamonds are just brown diamonds and how common they are and how they aren't worth anything after seeing a TV commercial for kays, lol

Nerdkiller

Membeur
What year is it? That was like his breakthrough role.
People...didn't already know this?

latest

Thanks to Steven Universe my daughter has an intense knowledge of gems. Now she is explaining to me that chocolate diamonds are just brown diamonds and how common they are and how they aren't worth anything after seeing a TV commercial for kays, lol

Your daughter sounds awesome lol

Ceallach

Man, FFXV is soooo good. Like I didn't expect this. Probably my favt since 8. Though I like XIII and LR more just because of Lightning.

dont you just hate when tinder boys look cute in some pics and weird in other ones and you don't have any hints to start stalking them online for more information

DrM

Redmond's Baby
dont you just hate when tinder boys look cute in some pics and weird in other ones and you don't have any hints to start stalking them online for more information

It is same with girls. Looks cute on the Tinder, but later forensic trailing on other social medias reveals Hutt like bodysize

those picture angles can really mess up the truth

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I hate when people say I look better in person after I bust my ass taking cute selfies hiding fat with angles.

oh gosh. how about you do a training camp for refugees and Germans on how to leave women the fuck alone

::lionel hutz shudders::

___
Jasmin Olbrich, having a quick lunch of French fries at a food truck outside the educational center, said she liked the Middle Eastern looks and complained that German men “drink too much beer, watch way too much soccer and are just so white!”
LOL
well she's not wrong

Ceallach

I have different types of weapons and don't understand when to use what.

Normal sword for whatever really, guns for distance, javelins and fucking huge swords for big ass armor, daggers for huge combo chain bonuses. I haven't played with mechanics too much, really. But the skills and accessories really let you tailor it to how you want.

Finally got the damn patch for it downloaded.

But I'm currently immersed in Rise of the Tomb Raider. Such an upgrade over TR 2013 and I love that one too.

Yeah the new TRs are soooo good. I need to go back and play the DLC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom