• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fat life is best life
I'm a size medium / large :p

you have to save at a predetermined spots ala super metroid. you can't quicksave anywhere. that shit breaks game designs. PC gamers are stupid if they expect or want that in games

and it doesn't matter if you save. if you die, you lose the XP. it's like dark souls in that way

did you say the M word
👀

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I was a fat gamer. One day I realized I was "that guy" so I lost 100 lbs. Then I tore down my 30+ game posters lining the walls of my room

Now I have a few framed Orioto art posters

dont you just hate when tinder boys look cute in some pics and weird in other ones and you don't have any hints to start stalking them online for more information
First rule of Tinder is you never swipe right on the first pic. I've seen some 10s quickly become 4s or 5s in the second or third pictures.

There is also this rail road bridge in the country here. Its really pretty there. Id say like half of the girls profiles have a picture taken there. I wonder if they realize how many people have a photo taken there and in their profile.

FUME5

Wish I knew what this was =,(

It was a joke combining you missing us and Shortbox realigning the sights of his rifle a few weeks ago to take part in a competition.

First rule of Tinder is you never swipe right on the first pic. I've seen some 10s quickly become 4s or 5s in the second or third pictures.

There is also this rail road bridge in the country here. Its really pretty there. Id say like half of the girls profiles have a picture taken there. I wonder if they realize how many people have a photo taken there and in their profile.

I swear it's almost 1 in 4 who have a photo of themselves doing yoga on a paddle board.

It was a joke combining you missing us and Shortbox realigning the sights of his rifle a few weeks ago to take part in a competition.

Now I get it and well done lol

Edit: had tinder and some other things I mess with when I'm bored redownloaded and ready but things with the gf worked out better than I thought

well of course I look at all the pics they put up but even that doesn't say much in most cases.

I wonder if dudes realize how many of them have vacation pics with monkeys.

FUME5

I can't fit into an M either. They don't cut shirts with tits in mind.

Some companies design with those badboysgirls in mind:

12912515_207208699662152_1854546176_n.jpg

The snap chat dog filter is also popular right now. Everyone wants to be a furry.

Thankfully it doesn't seem too popular with the 30+ crowd, I pretty much swipe left if they have any sort of snapchat filter anyway.

well of course I look at all the pics they put up but even that doesn't say much in most cases.

I wonder if dudes realize how many of them have vacation pics with monkeys.
Lol srsly? Pics with monkeys?

I put my height and weight in my profile because every conversation started with "how tall are you?" And it was getting annoying.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Some companies design with those badboysgirls in mind:

Thankfully it doesn't seem too popular with the 30+ crowd, I pretty much swipe left if they have any sort of snapchat filter anyway.
I would never wear that. Usually the only companies that make shirts for busy women are the fat girl.companies like Lane Bryant and then they end up looking like sails on me.

Lol srsly? Pics with monkeys?

I put my height and weight in my profile because every conversation started with "how tall are you?" And it was getting annoying.

wut? people actually ask that? so that's why it's in every profile.

and yeah lots and lots of monkey pics. I actually thought about collecting or counting them all bc it got so ridiculous. this and pics with full snowboarding gear so you can't see anything

That is fascinating. Ive seen many snowboarding gear ones. I never would have thought pics with monkeys would be a thing. Someone should research this.

FUME5

I would never wear that. Usually the only companies that make shirts for busy women are the fat girl.companies like Lane Bryant and then they end up looking like sails on me.

I wasn't seriously suggesting those shirts. But it strikes me as a bit bizarre that there aren't companies capitalizing on the busty girl who likes to wear t shirts market.

EDIT

From the working on some profiles I come across, there's a lot of dudes who take photos of themselves with tigers and shit.

Like, good on you dude, you've gone to a tourist trap and had a photo taken with a drugged up animal.

I keep it simple, a headshot, upper torso shot, one with me grinning and a photo of my dog.

A girl in my class told me I need to eat more boxes to get a fuller beard, she might be right.

But for now I just shave my stupid shitty beard x stasche

zeemumu

Maybe I should ask for a Sega Genesis, CD, and a copy of Night Trap/The Lion King for Christmas...

Looking through these prices it seems like the CD attachment is twice the price of the console and game.

I'm really liking Doom so far.

FUME5

Maybe I should ask for a Sega Genesis, CD, and a copy of Night Trap for Christmas...

Looking through these prices it seems like the CD attachment is twice the price of the console and game.

I'm really liking Doom so far.

Why would you want to subject yourself to Night Trap?

zeemumu

Why would you want to subject yourself to Night Trap?

I honestly don't know. There's something about the level of campiness that comes from those live action games.

Plus I've never owned a Genesis. Back in the day I had to go over to my friend's house if I wanted to play one. Speaking of which, I should talk to that friend and ask him if he still has those copies of Hot Wheels World Race and School Tycoon that I let him borrow 12 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom