• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.

FUME5

I honestly don't know. There's something about the level of campiness that comes from those live action games.

Plus I've never owned a Genesis. Back in the day I had to go over to my friend's house if I wanted to play one. Speaking of which, I should talk to that friend and ask him if he still has those copies of Hot Wheels World Race and School Tycoon that I let him borrow 12 years ago.

Hah, good luck with that!

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
I honestly don't know. There's something about the level of campiness that comes from those live action games.

Plus I've never owned a Genesis. Back in the day I had to go over to my friend's house if I wanted to play one. Speaking of which, I should talk to that friend and ask him if he still has those copies of Hot Wheels World Race and School Tycoon that I let him borrow 12 years ago.
Getting a Sega CD in good condition isn't the easiest or cheapest thing

FUME5

fumes you still hitting the gym hard these days?

I dunno about hard, got a permanent spinal injury that puts a low limit on what strength gains I can achieve. This year I've been a bit spotty about it, after I slack off completely for three weeks over Danadan I'll have to be dedicated again and get rid of some of this belly fat, maybe go back to no booze or weed during the week as well for a few months, we'll see. You juicy bulking?

Is there no cutesy abbreviation in Oz for capsicum?

Nah, we call it capsicum, Cowboy Bebop had me confused as fuck with it's beef and bell peppers.

because it's a bell pepper

That's just what you call it in the US and Canada for some reason.

Anyway, red capsicum is what I use when I'm cooking mex.

zeemumu

Oh

ClassicGenesis.png

7179LnRKBbL._SL1102_.jpg

I could still use a good version of that, though.

FloatOn

I remember discovering windjammers at Pizza Hut in the 90s on one of those multi SNK arcade machines with metal slug and a couple others.

Good times

zeemumu

I remember discovering windjammers at Pizza Hut in the 90s on one of those multi SNK arcade machines with metal slug and a couple others.

Good times

All I remember of pizza hut were those demo discs that they used to give away with stuffed crust pizza where you could win like $50 Grand or something. The one that I had had demos for Ape Escape, Crash Team Racing, and FFVIII I think.

Then there were the Playstation Underground demo discs. I miss those.

Trailer for the new Mummy dropped. It looks okay but the lighting and effects don't have the same level of life that the 1999 one had. Everything looks kinda dull and gray, which I guess works if they're going for the old black and white films with this new Monster Cinematic Universe. Also I'm hoping that she doesn't actually start out looking human. I want my freakish mostly decomposed skeleton sucking the life out of people to regenerate over time.

Last week of class starts tomorrow and then I get a couple weeks off. So glad to finally put this semester to bed.

my finals start next week and the semester has been alright, just these last few weeks have been a shitty way to end it, my fault but eh my mind set was C's get degrees at the start.
I have all B's and an A- so I can maintain them if I do good on the final exams and papers but will settle for a C, the C I might get in my stat class is the worst one, I choked hard in that class and let down professor bae :(

zeemumu

Only difference in SoCal winter is that I wear a hoodie outside and long pajama pants to bed instead of shorts. Once in a blue moon the people further up the hill in my neighborhood will get a single patch of snow on their lawn that will be gone within hours.

AcridMeat

Banned
Saw Arrival. Thought it was pretty good! I liked the kind of questions/ideas it makes the viewer think about.

It almost put me to sleep at a certain point though,
the muted colors and how everything is very slow paced, plus Amy Adams just slowly breathing/whispering
Let's just call it Paprika from now on :3
But that's different. :/

I return to you, fair FakeGAF, from the wilds of New Mexico.

We started with Thanksgiving in New Mexico.
Went to Arizona.
Utah.
Then to Anaheim for PSX.

Now back in cozy Redwood City.

What did I miss? Have Jobbs and Traub eloped yet?

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Well shit. Guess I should have looked that up first, I figured it was worth a couple of bucks and a half smoked cigg. Tossed all my old systems and games when I vacated the house to ease up on the clutter.
You probably cost yourself hundreds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom