• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it was clean and worked, yeah about $100- $150 depending which model.

I passed up a sega cd in box for $20 at a thrift store last month
I should have bought it and traded it to Amazon but oh well

I only want a sega CDX , that thing looks awesome

Page 2 out of 5 done for paper, 5 hour energy drink consumed , let's finish this shit

FUME5

Me: You want to spend the next few weeks getting wasted and playing videogames all day, may as well give Tinder a rest for a bit.

Also me: starts swiping everytime I take a shit.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Tinder helped me realise the ugliness of my soul. That's about it

You should always wipe after shitting Fumes. 100% of the time. Always.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
I passed up a sega cd in box for $20 at a thrift store last month
I should have bought it and traded it to Amazon but oh well

I only want a sega CDX , that thing looks awesome

Page 2 out of 5 done for paper, 5 hour energy drink consumed , let's finish this shit
Thrift stores are sketch tho. I would never buy an optical system from one. They never test them.

Saw a film theory about Rogue One that I think is pretty fucking interesting. I would recommend giving it a watch.

Obviously possible plot spoilers for Rogue One and Episode 8 if he is right but god damn, Its a good theory and I think he is definitely onto something.

https://youtu.be/Y4QOpYMsFXQ

FUME5

The boring sameness of the profiles doesn't leave much to inspire hope in humanity.

Look, a lot of people are going to hit the same beats when it comes to their profile on dating apps because they've been lead to believe those things are what the opposite sex is looking for.

You're a special sunflower, I get it, keep swiping, there's heaps of strange girls out there.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Look, a lot of people are going to hit the same beats when it comes to their profile on dating apps because they've been lead to believe those things are what the opposite sex is looking for.

You're a special sunflower, I get it, keep swiping, there's heaps of strange girls out there.

Maybe in the cultural hub that is Perth.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
guK2I5Mh.jpg

Jobbs

Banned
The Suda 51 game fucking blows if you care about gameplay and stuff, but it's okay if you just like things that are weird. That probably applies to all of his games (though I haven't played all of them) so I shouldn't be surprised.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
The Suda 51 game fucking blows if you care about gameplay and stuff, but it's okay if you just like things that are weird. That probably applies to all of his games (though I haven't played all of them) so I shouldn't be surprised.
No More Heroes, Lollipop Chainsaw and Shadows of the Damned(minus the big bones stages) are the only Suda games with legit gameplay. And only the Wii version of NMH is something I would say is truly great in terms of gameplay driving the game.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
No More Heroes, Lollipop Chainsaw and Shadows of the Damned(minus the big bones stages) are the only Suda games with legit gameplay. And only the Wii version of NMH is something I would say is truly great in terms of gameplay driving the game.
Actually Suda wasnt involved in Lollipop Chainsaw and Shadows of The Damned. His name is there but the real directors deserve credit where is due.(I rather people say Grasshopper games by this point) Also Killer is Dead is the most polished one gameplay wise if you remove the dating aspect which is actually easy one of to do thing. Lollipop Chainsaw main issue was locking too many skills at the start but its perhaps the most commercial Grasshopper game which is no surprise why it reached a million.(Still pissed the PC port didnt happen cause 60fps Lollipop Chainsaw would be fucking awesome) NMH1 is still Suda baby and I think there is potential still with that IP. I want Suda to play more with the sand box idea of the first game but polish it.

Also Shadows of The Damned is gameplay wise great but the main issue is no game plus or unlockable stuff to give you reasons to replay the game. Better RE4 inspired game than The Evil Within.

Jobbs

Banned
My The Last Guardian shipped from Slamazon. I forgot it was coming out this soon.

I've been avoiding all impressions and info. Gonna be interesting.

Chuckie

Paprika is what normal people call it. get it!
also what's with all the elope talk?

also what's with this? you scared the crap outta me. I thought I was getting banned for a sec

Lol. I was also looking through your posts to see what you had said to piss the mods off.

Oh and you are right about the paprika.

FUME5

You aren't walking into a supermarket and choosing between red, yellow or green paprika.

Or are you?

*spooky noises*

Chuckie

good morning.

I slept like shit!

Good morning!

My sleep was...odd. I had like 10 dreams I could remember this morning. That is not very relaxing.

50% korting!

I stand corrected.

In the Netherlands it is usually more cheap to buy the 'traffic light paprika' than buying two separate paprikas.
I think it is the only way they can get rid of the green ones tbh (which I like best when eaten raw ironically)

Jobbs

Banned
Coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee!!

Also:

Coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee.
coffee coffee coffee coffeecoffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee. coffee coffee coffee coffeecoffee coffee coffee coffeecoffee coffee coffee coffee

coffee coffee coffee coffeecoffee coffee coffee coffeecoffee coffee coffee coffeecoffee coffee coffee coffee
coffee coffee coffee coffeecoffee coffee coffee coffeecoffee coffee coffee coffeecoffee coffee coffee coffeecoffee coffee coffee coffeecoffee coffee coffee coffeecoffee coffee coffee coffeecoffee coffee coffee coffeecoffee coffee coffee coffeecoffee coffee coffee coffeecoffee coffee coffee coffeecoffee coffee coffee coffeecoffee coffee coffee coffee

Also:

coffee coffee coffee coffeecoffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee. coffee coffee coffee coffeecoffee coffee coffee coffeecoffee coffee coffee coffee

coffee coffee coffee coffeecoffee coffee coffee coffeecoffee coffee coffee coffeecoffee coffee coffee coffee
coffee coffee coffee coffeecoffee coffee coffee coffeecoffee coffee coffee coffeecoffee coffee coffee coffeecoffee coffee coffee coffeecoffee coffee coffee coffeecoffee coffee coffee coffeecoffee coffee coffee coffeecoffee coffee coffee coffeecoffee coffee coffee coffeecoffee coffee coffee coffeecoffee coffee coffee coffeecoffee coffee coffee coffee

What kind???

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

Also:

☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕

Jobbs

Banned
☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕

Fuck yeah.. I want it inside me..

giphy.gif

Oh it feels so warm

see, I told ya
she should start watching TVD so we can talk about that

for example I'd like to know her opinion on Elena ripping Damon's sweet sweet heart into a million pieces ;_;

"Spoilerrrrssss!" -Mike

I don't know if vampires are her thing but I'll ask

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom