• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
The English voice acting is fine, so I'm going with that. I'd only ever go Japanese if the English was unbearable which isn't too common these days.
Being fluent in both, it depends. They are very different dubs. The JP dub is very anime. More extreme reactions, very crude tokyo affects, really unnatural kinda childish goofy use of pronouns and anime style dictation.

The English dub is a capable dub with a couple of weird affects and references.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Depends if Gladio's super cartoony voice or Prompto's super cartoony voice annoys you more

Gladio = EN

Prompto = JP

Ignis also has a random accent in English.

I played in Japanese. The dub is pretty good though.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
You know all those "day after drinking in your early 20's vs. late 20's" memes?

1305170213804495519726286055998218055526101n

They're true

SolVanderlyn

I drank so much tequila the other night. I may have got slightly intoxicated.

And yes. Hangovers now feel like I am literally dying.
I've been in a bizarre stupor all day. I didn't even drink that much last night. This is definitely new.

Parked strategically ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Parking is a creation of the devil.

That thread on Gaming side about Ellie being gay is going about as well as expected.

"Don't focus on it. Make it subtle and not a big deal." Okay, but literally 95% of media shoves heterosexuality in my face, and I can still function and enjoy it. So fuck off pls.

That thread on Gaming side about Ellie being gay is going about as well as expected.

"Don't focus on it. Make it subtle and not a big deal." Okay, but literally 95% of media shoves heterosexuality in my face, and I can still function and enjoy it. So fuck off pls.

The people making it a big deal about it are probably the same ones who freak out about female protagonists. Immature man children who should fuck right off. Who gives a goddamn?
I don't remember all video games stories being mandated to only have Straight white males.

Jobbs

Banned

When people do the "I hope they don't shove it in our faces" routine it always seems like satire or something, but some of them are serious

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
bad news another girl i kinda like off the table

good news I got TLG and its great. don't believe the reviews, the game's absolutely a team ico game all over.

i dunno man. i'm just kinda tired. also i might have had drinks.

Order placed
May 3, 2007
Total
$35.12

Final Fantasy VIII
Sold by: Amazon.com LLC
$14.82

Final Fantasy IX
Sold by: Amazon.com LLC
$14.82

That's all I ordered that year. lmao

FUME5

Erica's wearing leggings with question marks on them. She hasn't asked me to riddle her anything yet though -- Or challenged me to any races

She was trying to ass you a question.

So, what's the situation on getting Lili back? Has anyone appealed to the mods thinking the banning being permanent is too far?

I appealed for clemency, signs were not promising. I'll ask again in a few months (If she wants to come back that is).

You know all those "day after drinking in your early 20's vs. late 20's" memes?

They're true

Not for everyone.

I haven't read anything in three days because I fucking suck at choosing what to read next when the time comes.

Put the book I was reading on hold and am re-reading The Goon again, I'd forgotten how much arse it kicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom