• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbs

Banned
When you're hunting rabbits and "Backstreet's Back.. Alright!" pops into your head randomly and now you have to run through the entire song in your head

DdxdBtp.jpg

When you're watching a guest at your house try to figure out how to operate your weirdass kitchen faucet

xezakNj.jpg

When you're hunting rabbits and "Backstreet's Back.. Alright!" pops into your head randomly and now you have to run through the entire song in your head

DdxdBtp.jpg

When you're watching a guest at your house try to figure out how to operate your weirdass kitchen faucet

xezakNj.jpg

haha! do the damon and elena one too!

I need to get my sleep schedule back on track >.<

when you're ian somerhalder's cat and he holds you real close but you realize he will never love you like a human being
ian-somerhalder-tweets-being-a-dad-photo-with-a-him-and-a-precious-cat__oPt.jpg

How many seasons is TVD? Because I'm not gonna lie, I'd watch it just to stare at Ian Somerhalder's face tbh.

I think Reign will be my next TV binge tho because it's a period piece with lots of political intrigue and everyone is attractive because it's a CW show.

How many seasons is TVD? Because I'm not gonna lie, I'd watch it just to stare at Ian Somerhalder's face tbh.

I think Reign will be my next TV binge tho because it's a period piece with lots of political intrigue and everyone is attractive because it's a CW show.

I think 8 seasons rn. with many episodes. it's completely worth it just for the Somerhalder tbh.

FUME5

thread is dead without lili

That doesn't help, plus, in threads like these when the regulars have been talking shit for the last 10-11 months the conversation tends to die down a bit.

We need a new influx after next years Realpic.

EDIT

Anyone not at work who wants to recolour this avi for Transhuman?

FUME5

Sorry! I suppose it is natural.

I'm at home and have ms paint loaded and ready

Nah, I meant her leaving doesn't help, complain away!

If you could change the headband to an orange gradient, that would be great, I assume transhuman wants to get in on my Spartacus joke.

EDIT

Champion!

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I woulda nabbed that Donatello avatar. No thanks to Mikey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom