• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.
The coolest was my little buddy Pine Marten I called Martin that lived under my cabin.

They are so cute.

Wildlife--spotlight-pinemarten_Boreal-Nature-Photo.ashx

They could fuck you up though. They are like mini wolverines.

Edit: damn I want a pet Lynx. They are beautiful animals.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
GBA SP is my favorite all time handheld, as well

The AGS-101 is great. The 001's screen is a bit too dim. The DS Lite I prefer to use for GBA, I mainly use my SP for GB games these days. But my favt portable is actually the non-XL n3DS.

Jobbs

Banned
it was pretty much a portable snes

if I were to ever get into collecting retro stuff the gba library is where I would start.

Things got shitty with the DS. The ugly polygons and gimmicky controls of that Nintendo era :( (though I should state that the best Castlevania games are on that system, so it's not a total loss)

The AGS-101 is great. The 001's screen is a bit too dim. The DS Lite I prefer to use for GBA, I mainly use my SP for GB games these days. But my favt portable is actually the non-XL n3DS.

I had an SP 101 in pearl blue. I loved it, but my nieces managed to destroy it when they were very young. :D I've yet to replace it, but I've always kinda meant to.

Ceallach

Things got shitty with the DS. The ugly polygons and gimmicky controls of that Nintendo era :( (though I should state that the best Castlevania games are on that system, so it's not a total loss)

I had an SP 101 in pearl blue. I loved it, but my nieces managed to destroy it when they were very young. :D I've yet to replace it, but I've always kinda meant to.

101s are fucking expensive now. You're looking at 60-80, depending on condition. More if you want one of the SEs like Spongebob, Pikachu, etc

FloatOn

That's right around the time I ducked out on nintendo. I briefly had a gamecube but I was just over all the weird choices they were making around then as a company.

I never played the DS castlevanias.

Jobbs

Banned
when ur waiting for Jobbs' The Last Guardian impressions:

When you're sitting around waiting for the UPS man because Amazon was slower than usual to get it out the door

eCSnOWi.png

Got good work done today and I'm all caffeinated. Come on, guys!

Normally I go digital and I regret that I didn't because I hate waiting. I only went physical because I want to lend the game to my brother later

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Damn, my FFXV blog post got 1k hits in like a day

That's the most people have ever read my stuff

Why are there so many animals on this page, this isn't the PtmyL thread

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Pretty fun game so far. Shit being cut off my screen is annoying and for some reason Noctis likes to run with his head down and to the left lol
The camera can suck, fair warning

Jobbs

Banned
I've played FFXV a couple sessions now and I'm having trouble staying with it. It feels like I'm playing an MMO without other people -- the same kinda feeling I got from Xenoblade Chronicles -- Only in this case I can't even make a character and get stuck with these really unappealing dudes, off putting to the point of making me just not want to log in

The only one I sort of like is the big one his abs sticking out, strangely, because I like that he reads books in the car and slicks back his hair mid-combo. The little blonde dude is annoying beyond description and there's nothing likable or appealing about the other two -- The guy with glasses just glares. I don't understand why you would make a bro road trip game featuring such unlikable characters. Aside from the guy slicking his hair back mid-combo, there's no style or charisma to anything ever, only annoyance.

I've played FFXV a couple sessions now and I'm having trouble staying with it. It feels like I'm playing an MMO without other people -- the same kinda feeling I got from Xenoblade Chronicles -- Only in this case I can't even make a character and get stuck with these really unappealing dudes, off putting to the point of making me just not want to log in

The only one I sort of like is the big one his abs sticking out, strangely, because I like that he reads books in the car and slicks back his hair mid-combo. The little blonde dude is annoying beyond description and there's nothing likable or appealing about the other two -- The guy with glasses just glares. I don't understand why you would make a bro road trip game featuring such unlikable characters. Aside from the guy slicking his hair back mid-combo, there's no style or charisma to anything ever, only annoyance.
finally you're coming to your senses

your waifu will be disappointed tho :(

SolVanderlyn

Behold my battle station

lBeqTVi.jpg

Ceallach

I'm cool with sucky cameras just hate that things like my map and mp ect. are cut off the screen because I can't scale the hud

Sounds like you need to fix your screens overscan. Its a TV prob, not the game

I like the FFXV characters. I love all the little interactions throughout the game.

FUME5

Now you just need to become a mod

Bishoptl seems to have stepped down, so there's an opening...

It's probably because I haven't played a jrpg for a long time that I'm enjoying FFXV, I'm fucking around doing all the hunts and shit. It also reminds me a bit of Xenoblade, except its far superior.

Despite Dead Rising 4 making every change that would annoy me, I don't hate it.

Bishoptl seems to have stepped down, so there's an opening...

It's probably because I haven't played a jrpg for a long time that I'm enjoying FFXV, I'm fucking around doing all the hunts and shit. It also reminds me a bit of Xenoblade, except its far superior.

Despite Dead Rising 4 making every change that would annoy me, I don't hate it.
I nominate myself, lookatmego and jobbs

FUME5

Fractal Define R4 is the best case and it's just a black square so it goes with anything

I just run a cooler master.

Wait, what? When was this, and why am I only hearing about it now?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1322784

NEIN!!!

Never had a problem with any other game

Neither had a mate of mine until he got Mordenheim on the Xbone, he was missing heaps of the screen and couldn't figure out how to fix it until he switched to components.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom