• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
God I'm such a slut for SNK. I was going through my unclaimed keys and I have multiple extra keys for kof 98 and 2002.

FUME5

Noooice! Thats a good sound. I like to rap myself. Now I feel like freestylin haha! I've done some shit at parties and shit. I got some buddies that record albums. I fuck around with them and they always try and get me to record some stuff with them but I'm all like naaah. I just like to do it for fun.

Haha, yeah, we keep it '95.

God I'm such a slut for SNK. I was going through my unclaimed keys and I have multiple extra keys for kof 98 and 2002.

Terryburningknuckleavatar.gif

AcridMeat

Banned
Same tier, funnily enough I'd never heard of it until I got a members email from my bottlo this morning telling me it's on special this week, was thinking of picking one up instead of the Don.
Ah no kidding. I'm not too familiar with a ton of tequila brands. It's pretty decent though.

Aw shit. The Blacks is gone now too? Dafaq is happening?

I recorded a vocaroo on my phone of me rapping for you fumes but I'm too chicken shit to post it.

FUME5

They don't work unless there's a transparent space between the picture and the username.

I cropped it deliberately.

Aw shit. The Blacks is gone now too? Dafaq is happening?

I recorded a vocaroo on my phone of me rapping for you fumes but I'm too chicken shit to post it.

Haha, I know what it's like - especially if you know you're capable of spitting hot shit. Acapella and over the internet isn't the best scenario either. I choose to believe you don't suck.

Haha, I know what it's like - especially if you know you're capable of spitting hot shit. Acapella and over the internet isn't the best scenario either. I choose to believe you don't suck.
There is a beat. Check your PMs. But the quality is crap cuz I just used my phone to record and TV for the beat lol

AcridMeat

Banned
this paper is like 4 pages of a rant , 2 pages of research :p

C life strikes again
My favorite parts of papers were when you hit a certain point of sleep deprivation that the rants become amazing.

I only got caught in my BS once in college honestly where I got a horrid grade for the assignment. Most of the time I could argue my way (in the paper) into a B+.

Clydefrog

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓
▒▓░░░░▓░░░░▓
▓░░░░░░▓░▓░▓
▓░░░░░░▓░░░▓
▓░░▓░░░▓▓▓▓
▒▓░░░░▓▒▒▒▒▓
▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓
▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓
▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
▒▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
▒▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▓

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Clyde tell me something true about yourself that you've never told anyone before.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I ain't getting shit for Acrid for his birthday. Dude didn't even invite me to his party.

FloatOn

happy birthday acrid!

in other news my cold has gotten to the point where I'm now blowing thick yellow snot out of my nose. this is a fate worse than death.

someone end me.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak

If he sucks I can always unzip 💅🏽

In other news doing laundry sucks ass.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom