• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nerdkiller

Membeur
Has he given his reasons?

UgfF327.gif

FUME5

IN FFXV, if you hit the sprint button again just as he is about to enter the 'tired' animation you'll refresh your stamina meter (which for the life of me I can't find). It's like an active reload.

I use a Thor case.

I'd be tempted to buy you a couple of bins for Christmas.

My buddy got banned for telling me to suck his ass and calling me a bitch in that bish thread.

Dumbass.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
IN FFXV, if you hit the sprint button again just as he is about to enter the 'tired' animation you'll refresh your stamina meter (which for the life of me I can't find). It's like an active reload.

I'd be tempted to buy you a couple of bins for Christmas.

Dumbass.
I wouldn't use them. I pay a cleaner for a reason. They'll be here next week.

Harsh
That's how I know you were true friends tho
Lol. Hes a GAF buddy I game with every day. Never actually met him but know him well enough through party chat/PSN group chat. He usually takes a moment to drop an insult or a joke at me if he comes across one of my posts on here. Took it a bit too far with that one I guess lol.

I mostly tweet absurd stuff with the occasional joke here and there. Trying to get away from political shit but I can't help myself sometimes.

It's protected because I don't want potential employers seeing my illegal stuff :O

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
He doesn't strike me as the type of guy to go cheap on his electronics.

I'm unfollowing if you post wack shit.
You can spend a lot of money on something that is shit. You can get $2000 TVS that won't let you view anything in 4:3.

FUME5

I mostly tweet absurd stuff with the occasional joke here and there. Trying to get away from political shit but I can't help myself sometimes.

It's protected because I don't want potential employers seeing my illegal stuff :O

And the first thing I see is a Jayden Smith retweet.....

Whats your tweeter handle fumes?

Oh.. that was easy to figure out

My nom de plume / nom de guerre is the same since I was spraying it on walls and shouting it on stage over 2 decades ago....I just made myself sad.

You can spend a lot of money on something that is shit. You can get $2000 TVS that won't let you view anything in 4:3.

I choose to believe he does some research.

Oh hell no. If it isn't expensive if will not go in my house ��

OK, maybe he just buys the most expensive one...

I'm still annoyed no-one noticed my "I used to have existential crises, but then I thought "What's the point"? in the existential Gaf thread. Shouldn't be surprised, my wit went over the heads of my last two dates.

Jayden Smith is hilarious, he really believes the dumb shit he says.

I can't wait until OLED Tvs are cheap enough for me to get. Almost got one earlier this year but held off due to the HDR delay... which they patched ...

FUME5

What kinda music you used to perform?

Used to be an MC.

My mate makes beats and brings his gear round to my place every couple of weeks (ironic that now we have all the gear we would have killed a man for back in the 90s) we get drunk and freestyle with another good mate of mine (who has gone back to battle busking in the city every now and again).

I used to be fucking great, but like any skill if you don't use it you lose it. Usually have 1 - 2 killer verses in me a night, the rest are fucking shit though.

We just do it for fun, but his recent acquisition of a condenser mic means I'll probably be coming under pressure to write something in the near future. Since it's been a long time since I burned to create, not sure how well that's going to turn out!

Used to be an MC.

My mate makes beats and brings his gear round to my place every couple of weeks (ironic that now we have all the gear we would have killed a man for back in the 90s) we get drunk and freestyle with another good mate of mine (who has gone back to battle busking in the city every now and again).

I used to be fucking great, but like any skill if you don't use it you lose it. Usually have 1 - 2 killer verses in me a night, the rest are fucking shit though.

We just do it for fun, but his recent acquisition of a condenser mic means I'll probably be coming under pressure to write something in the near future. Since it's been a long time since I burned to create, not sure how well that's going to turn out!

Noooice! Thats a good sound. I like to rap myself. Now I feel like freestylin haha! I've done some shit at parties and shit. I got some buddies that record albums. I fuck around with them and they always try and get me to record some stuff with them but I'm all like naaah. I just like to do it for fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom