• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misha

Banned
I'm looking to meet a lady with an interest in shitposting. I figured I'd try FakeGAF because, well, this is where the shitposters are. Are you interested or do you know anyone who might?

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Ooookkaaaaayyyy

AnywaYs. I'm getting ads for cheese now. So weird. They just say cheese, it's legend dairy.

I'm really enjoying Perfume: The Story of a Murderer.

Only annoyance is the author's (or perhaps just the translator's) penchant for following third person pronouns with names constantly to differentiate even when differentiation isn't needed. It triggers me tbh. Just like overuse of adverbs.

I'm really enjoying Perfume: The Story of a Murderer.

Only annoyance is the author's (or perhaps just the translator's) penchant for following third person pronouns with names constantly to differentiate even when differentiation isn't needed. It triggers me tbh. Just like overuse of adverbs.

ew I hate that book.
so gross

So that thread...

Life imitating art imitating life.

You don't actually live in Austria, though.

9S4IYtN.png

Tasmania isn't even an island. It's just a piece of land in Hungary!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYZ6_n7Mpb0

Man
That was just
Damn
Lol the struggles of my solo presentation just now
Went for 4 minutes talking about total dumb shit lol
Only hindsight was someone worse than me went right after

This collapse at the end of the semester is like I had a 3-1 lead lol

Ceallach

Jobbs, sounds like you might want to come back to ffxv later. One of the updates they discussed in the future is customizable avatar

Jobbs

Banned
Jobbs, sounds like you might want to come back to ffxv later. One of the updates they discussed in the future is customizable avatar

That'd be a big step in the right direction. A character I like the look of is reaaally important to me. For example, I'd probably play Lords of the Fallen, but I just don't want to be angry muscle guy

Jobbs

Banned
Do you want to be happy muscle guy?

What I want is to be a character who is interesting or appealing to me. A generic angry video game protagonist just isn't.

This is part of the reason I highly favor female protagonists in games.. Guys tend to be either angry gravel voice guy or smart ass and I'm pretty tired of both types by this point

Jobbs

Banned
I'm watching Lobosjr on twitch rn. People discovered a glitch in Dark Souls 1 that can get you into Senn's Fortress without the gate being opened. :D

So he did it and killed the giant (the one that opens the gate when you ring the second bell) and now he's going to go ring the second bell to see what happens.

I'm watching eagerly to see what happens. This is my life now

What I want is to be a character who is interesting or appealing to me. A generic angry video game protagonist just isn't.

This is part of the reason I highly favor female protagonists in games.. Guys tend to be either angry gravel voice guy or smart ass and I'm pretty tired of both types by this point

:: gaming side voice :: I just can't relate to characters who aren't bald (preferably white and male) space marines.

Ceallach

my ass keeps getting fatter. I can't find pants anymore. and most leggins arent really designed to be worn without a long top or sth D:
Wait till you have a kid and your hips spread. Try finding pants that fit your hips and butt but aren't too baggy and long in the legs ;-;

Wait till you have a kid and your hips spread. Try finding pants that fit your hips and butt but aren't too baggy and long in the legs ;-;

I kinda already have that problem D: I can still wear stuff in S since I'm small but it usually looks weird if it's not totally stretchy. what do you wear? just normal pants?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom