• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.
so this dude asked me out...also this other dude I know from my teens kinda asked me out but idk if it's a date to him or not (we met again through tinder after years of no contact)

bottom line: not sure about either but I'll probably see it as a hang-out and go

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
so this dude asked me out...also this other dude I know from my teens kinda asked me out but idk if it's a date to him or not (we met again through tinder after years of no contact)

bottom line: not sure about either but I'll probably see it as a hang-out and go

Invite them both and make them battle for your affection.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
OB-GYN is possibly one of the most stressful jobs ever. I talked to a woman who just wanted to go into general practice after a year of that.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Normcore is the idea of intentionally dressing lame and boring. Not because you like it but to look intentionally boring.

Misha

Banned
The thing that bothers me most about trump is it makes me realize a large amount of people have no morals. Sure I knew there were plenty of racists homophobes etc out there but I though they had some sort of line, however arbitrary. Now I know they don't. All that matters is that their team wins and fuck everybody. (Was going to say "everybody else" but there's no exclusion to trump's victims tho some get it worse than others)

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
I honestly don't know a single Trump supporter. Like a handful of idiots on facebook, but no none personally

Misha

Banned
I honestly don't know a single Trump supporter. Like a handful of idiots on facebook, but no none personally
There's now around 50 trump signs I see on the way to work and almost my entire family is voting for him (tho they don't like him). I need to get out

My tin foil hat theory is all those republicans saying they support Hilary X won't vote for trump are lying for just in case(when) he loses so they don't get backlash since saying you are with trump is doing so much harm these days.

Not like people know who you voted for too so they could easily lie, they are good at that 😈
:p

Hail Trumpdra

Misha

Banned
My tin foil hat theory is all those republicans saying they support Hilary X won't vote for trump are lying for just in case(when) he loses so they don't get backlash since saying you are with trump is doing so much harm these days.

Not like people know who you voted for too so they could easily lie, they are good at that 😈
:p

Hail Trumpdra
I doubt there's that many. Republicans feel justified with whoever they pick and they really love opposition since it validates their "everyone else is heathens" outlook. It's their dream to be a martyr for their cause

This is so fucking stupid

So she's fine, by the way. Posted something to her snapchat, but obviously won't talk to me for whatever reason. I'm so fucking pissed of ugh. Like....fucking grow a pair if you don't want me around anymore. I don't even know why; I didn't do anything wrong. Maybe I'm just boring or some shit.

Anyway, I'm going back to sleep. Dad's fine.

So she's fine, by the way. Posted something to her snapchat, but obviously won't talk to me for whatever reason. I'm so fucking pissed of ugh. Like....fucking grow a pair if you don't want me around anymore. I don't even know why; I didn't do anything wrong. Maybe I'm just boring or some shit.

:/ maybe this thing was way more casual for her to begin with. idk people sometimes have different expectations

Clydefrog

Good to hear dad's fine. GG last night with the Overwatch Junkensteining. That shit is hard yo

She was calling me babe at one point I don't fucking get it

Anyway I'm pissed, I'm hurt, you name it. Why do I even fucking bother, you know? 2016 sucks.

she calling you babe right away was the first alarm going off for me tbh. it's a fuckboi(girl) move. been there myself. just be more careful with your picks in the future and you'll find someone cool again.

Numb

Not exactly. I walk everyday with dad and we decided to walk to a bigger distance. I feel good and I like going out. Staying in the apartment is not that fun. Im applying at jobs daily early in the morning then walk.
Nice weather to be walking like that
Gotta do mine in gym with the unending Scooby Doo Eps on tv infront

Jobbs

Banned
Look at these Gears 4 moves. I took out the rest of their team when I was the only one left

https://gfycat.com/LimpHandmadeCoelacanth

FSEDbzt.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom